What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 nrlceo 2010

Monk

Referee
Some great work from Moltzen and Ashyford should get some nice points up, i wish i knew the score :S

abpanther

Staff member
A win for the Marauders but at a price, bloody 2nd round pick Brett Stewart out for an extended period, f**k!!!

Lucky I have 3 fullbacks on the roster, don't really lose much with Coote starting

griffo346

First Grade
guys u will find that i have invited u to a social group on lu (invite only) for discussions on nrlceo on a week to week basis recruitment's etc

Johns Magic

Referee
I dunno I don't mind it all in this thread and it's far easier to navigate to here than a social group. I've also never been part of an LU social group so not exactly sure how it works. Other than that I like the idea of a new thread for each round.

Johns Magic

Referee
Also we can create a new thread for every round in here if we want to couldn't we? The old ones will just drop further down the page so it won't massively inconvenience those in other competitions anyway.

abpanther

Staff member
So does anyone know when the draw for week 2 will be out and when the live scoring will be available?

Mig you out there somewhere?

abpanther

Staff member
Another thing, does anyone else find it really stupid that you can't look at what free agents are available if you have a full squad? Instead you have to terminate someone to see if the guy you want if available, if he's not you have to re-recruit the guy you dropped, wasting 1 termination. Plus there's always the risk that someone else will recruit him.

Franko

Juniors
Another thing, does anyone else find it really stupid that you can't look at what free agents are available if you have a full squad? Instead you have to terminate someone to see if the guy you want if available, if he's not you have to re-recruit the guy you dropped, wasting 1 termination. Plus there's always the risk that someone else will recruit him.

Yes i do. I was thinking that last night. Wasn't so bad as i had to get rid of Fein anyway. But i would like to be able to scan through and see who is available. If you definately want to drop a player though at least than you can scan the rest of the players in any position until you replace the player.

On another note.

Are the scores actually up? Am i missing something? I can't locate the scores. Do you only know because you check your own stats?

Tom155

Coach
yes and when will we know week 1 scores?

abpanther

Staff member
I have no idea, I scored the game between Franko and myself (which I had the Marauders winning 92-84), however I would hope the scores and draw should be finalised pretty soon.

Would be nice if Mig popped in to let us know how it's all going...

abpanther

Staff member
Monk can you post the message from that link as it's blocked from my work computer?

Thanks mate

Johns Magic

Referee
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that some changes are coming to the site very shortly.
  • Matchup results for Round 1.
  • Weekly matchups for all other Rounds.
  • Trading players.
The three points above are all coming very soon. We're just finalising some internal testing. Sorry for the delay, but we will keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience.

Yours sincerely,
The TF Team.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So pretty much as I expected, hopefully it'll be done by tonight.

Latest posts