What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Lot of bull crap goin on er.. Anyways my thoughts on luch in 2018 was a shocker lazy defence simple. Not up to it. He cost us that semi when he come on against souths his deffence was highly noticeable. And line speed slow.
Hes come along way in 2019. But if we lose him no skin of my nose. Just my thoughts

boardlumps62

Juniors
Is it the number 30 that's the problem. I mean trying to hold onto Luc we can't fit him in the squad because we get Merrin.
This sucks I don't want to lose him.

be55

Juniors
Letting luc go what a disgrace.Can't wait to see the spin that oxygen thief millward puts on this.Ive had it with this club as a life long supporter i have never been more disillusioned.The people that run the sausage sizzles at bunnings of a weekend would do a better job than the people running our once great club.All of you running the club can kiss my arse i have had it with all of you.....

BrissyRedV

Bench
I don't want to state the obvious but I will. Millward and Mary are seriously geniused. Why move on a junior that has been in development for several years when really, the bloke who should be tapped on the shoulder to accommodate Merrin is James Graham? He is all heart James, but well past it and apparently on considerable coin.

possm

Coach
I don't want to state the obvious but I will. Millward and Mary are seriously geniused. Why move on a junior that has been in development for several years when really, the bloke who should be tapped on the shoulder to accommodate Merrin is James Graham? He is all heart James, but well past it and apparently on considerable coin.
You hit the nail on the head!

Everyone is looking forward to Lucy’s arrival at Tigerland.

Apparently on our pre-latrell hit list.

We will look after him and you can have him back as soon as Mary resigns.

Dragon70

Juniors
Listening to Graham talk late last year and further concussions I'm concerned for his wellbeing post NRL.

He should be checked and considered for early retirement.

The way he plays he will suffer further concussions as he doesn't hold back.

Merrin should be a direct Front Row replacement for him only.

Luciano showed great improvement towards the end of the year and should of been retained for the upcoming season.

If he didn't perform don't resign him.

We've gone from a win win situation to a loss loss one.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I would have thought that we should have kept him for next year to ensure forward depth and then let him leave. We let players go a year early such as Morris, Leilua, Thompson and Widdop and then the lack of depth results in losses. What a joke of a Club?

Gareth67

First Grade
I would have thought that we should have kept him for next year to ensure forward depth and then let him leave. We let players go a year early such as Morris, Leilua, Thompson and Widdop and then the lack of depth results in losses. What a joke of a Club?

That requires planning for the future - alas something that our boardroom marble players have no idea about .

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Everyone is looking forward to Lucy’s arrival at Tigerland.

Apparently on our pre-latrell hit list.

We will look after him and you can have him back as soon as Mary resigns.
Hopefully Madge can get him to his potential, he’s very lazy. I have a feeling a change of clubs will reinvigorate him for a season or so but you know what they say a tiger never changes it’s stripes.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Interesting that he indicated he would not re-sign with the club past 2020 season. So keeping him here for 1 more year added little value to our 2020 campaign. It how opens the door for young Ford or even Host to step up next year and cement a spot in the top 17.

Is this not pathways doing what it should be?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Interesting that he indicated he would not re-sign with the club past 2020 season. So keeping him here for 1 more year added little value to our 2020 campaign. It how opens the door for young Ford or even Host to step up next year and cement a spot in the top 17.

Is this not pathways doing what it should be?
I agree, and he usually doesn’t add a lot. Sometimes he will come on and spark us but at the same time they target him in defence and he lets in more tries than he creates. We are paying him on potential, which admittedly is huge, but no use putting another year of development into him when we can buy a seasoned veteran ready to go for cheaper.

Latest posts