What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Do you remember someone on this forum (forget their name sorry) saying they'll never come back if Burt plays against the Knights.. and now suddenly there's a rumour Burt has left the club? Maybe he knew something everyone else didn't?

Would be a tragedy if he did leave like this, I wanted him dropped to find form, not walk out Lyon style..

rowdy

First Grade
im a burty fan, but its true, i dont think smithy would let him just walk. Plus, i dont think burty would just walk

Hurriflatch

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Do you remember someone on this forum (forget their name sorry) saying they'll never come back if Burt plays against the Knights.. and now suddenly there's a rumour Burt has left the club? Maybe he knew something everyone else didn't?

Would be a tragedy if he did leave like this, I wanted him dropped to find form, not walk out Lyon style..

I had forgotten about that

and the bet was extended to game day so I guess Eelavation lost the bet and he won't be seen again till Burt plays 1st grade.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I personally think Burty has been drafted into the state of origin side as a shock weapon :cool:

TheParraboy

Staff member
nothing on ch10 sports headlines.....*ad break now*

though the maroons are in parramatta and got booed :lol: