What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis signs with Souths

Sugar

Bench
Stagger eel said:
Hegarty re-signed last year..I'd say Vagana will retire.
Nothing official has come from the club.

He was rumoured to have signed for 2 years Penance was digging up a link to the story.

Until its official he gone in 2009:pray:

LeagueLegend said:
The only reason Souths won the race for Lewis's signature was because he couldn't wait to sign for the big dollars that no other club was offering.

What about Canterbury? :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ziggy the God said:
**BOOM TISH** Please stop, that really hurts.

I know what I said is the truth, so do many others, so one day it will all come out.

There certainly was alot of outrage that poured out of the playing ranks at him being cut.

Anyone who was treated so badly, and didn't deserve to be cut, would certainly find someone within the 100 people that are involved in the club to leak something out.

Didn't hear a peep, even out of the gossip rags on Sundays.

Sometimes silence is more deafening.

I think you're full of sh*t.

Stagger eel

Staff member
NGR said:
he wasnt putting in at training... whats wrong with getting rid of a bloke who doesnt want to train...

makes sense to me

according to Ziggy it was more to it than that, see post #63..

He's obviously full of sh*t as he couldn't provide any links at all..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Stagger eel said:
according to Ziggy it was more to it than that, see post #63..

He's obviously full of sh*t as he couldn't provide any links at all..

I couldn't give a rats if you don't believe it.

GotheTITANS

Juniors
another 1 the penny panthers have let go. who are they gonna replace all these guys with? they let gower and wallace go with no descent replacement now lewis who is ok at 5/8th and served them well there in the past.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
LeagueLegend said:
$350K for a guy who hasn't played for NSW for 4 years or Australia in 5 years. Richo certainly has liking to paying big $'s for ex-Panther players but has nothing to show for it.

The only reason Souths won the race for Lewis's signature was because he couldn't wait to sign for the big dollars that no other club was offering.

You are an idiot.

Regards, SSTID.

Wicks

Juniors
Rabbits future backline

1 Sandow
2 Huihahau
3 Lewis
4 Lee Hang
5 Merritt
6 Capewell
7 Reynolds

Talanoa in the second row and Wing to share hooker with Luke

eels_fan_01

Bench
I know hes only young but signing an injury prone player for 4 years when hes 25 is pretty ummm whats the word.....stupid.

Id snap him up for 2 years maybe 3 at the absolute most. Souths are nuts.

Sugar

Bench
I know hes only young but signing an injury prone player for 4 years when hes 25 is pretty ummm whats the word.....stupid.

Id snap him up for 2 years maybe 3 at the absolute most. Souths are nuts.
The deal smells of desparation.
300k for an out of form and injury prone player :crazy: and a 4 year deal to boot.

We missed out on Hayne and Inu it would seem our recruitment is getting desparate.
Is Piggins our recruitment officer?

yobbo84

Coach
The deal smells of desparation.
300k for an out of form and injury prone player :crazy: and a 4 year deal to boot.

We missed out on Hayne and Inu it would seem our recruitment is getting desparate.
Is Piggins our recruitment officer?

LOL. You sir, have no clue.

Grail

Juniors
I am not sure who I feel more sorry for...Luke Lewis or South Sydney...

JT will be the one with his tackle on the chopping block if souths continue to spiral downwards. Feel sorry for him. Though of course, some of his selections have one asking a few questions.

Geohood

Bench
I thought Lewis went to the ESL lol - has he been injured for a while or just hasn't been doing much for the Panthers?

griffo346

First Grade
Luke Lewis has been injured with a finger injury he did in the pre season game against the bulldogs

Grail

Juniors
The funny thing is that Lewis is going from the Panthers who suck, to the Rabbitohs who suck, the only difference is most Panthers fans know they suck, but Souths fans are in denial!

:D

Penance

Juniors
The funny thing is that Lewis is going from the Panthers who suck, to the Rabbitohs who suck, the only difference is most Panthers fans know they suck, but Souths fans are in denial!

:D
Tell us we suck after all our players come back

And Lewis is on 250k, not 300-350k

The Colonel

Immortal
LOL. You sir, have no clue.

Actually I think you are in denial and Sugar has seen the deal for what it actually is. At the start of the year Souths had high hopes..... now it looks like they are trying to outbid for whatever is left.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Luke Lewis signs with Souths for 3 years.

I didn't know he planned to retire at such a young age.

Latest posts