What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis

Special K

Coach
I think him being mates with graham, Gallen, Gordon and Ross plus big dollars in the shire > replacing dean young.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Flanno just said on MMM he was shocked we were linked to Lewis because we haven't talked to him at all :lol

always good to keep your cards close to your chest

Since 73

First Grade
f**k - chubby time.

You'd let anyone go bar Gal and TC for Lewis.

f**k..we'll get this bloke. Not only has the curse been lifted - it's been reversed.

Well I'll be fugged, Danny Weirdler was right all those weeks ago..... he had the bloke and the club - that was the scoop of the year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh and BTW, Jennings is still on the agenda.

As is Tom Briscoe.

Should get one of them

Since 73

First Grade
The ramifications at Penrith...FMD.

This bloke to them is Gal to us.

Jennings, they could take...repeat offender.
Gordon disappointed them.
But this bloke who started on the wing, through centre to 5/8 and now lock, captain, SOO and national star....

And it ain't only the fans..the players. last bloke out turn off the lights.

Cleary won't survive this. The Ides of March are upon him.

webShark

wasn't Lewis spotted at Cronulla lunching with Irvine on Saturday or Sunday?

that's the rumour doing the rounds. and told to me by a couple of very different sauces

love it if true

According to the daily tele he was seen in Cronulla Pie Shop. Damo out to impress .

Snoop Shark

First Grade
According to the daily tele he was seen in Cronulla Pie Shop. Damo out to impress .

Gotta make the boy feel at home.

Im trying to picture Lewis in a sharks jersey but it aint happening....come on quigs give us forumers a squiz at what it looks like to have lewis in the black, white and blue!!!

cb4

First Grade
I would outlay 400k.

And he wasnt just seen at Cronulla Pie shop. He was spotted everywhere.

Having dinner with a few influential Sharks people as well.

Nicely played Flano.

Latest posts