What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis

Danger

Juniors
I'm not dissing Toops. All I'm saying is that if we had to choose between Toops & Smith, I'd choose Smith.

Lewis is desperate to get a Captains position, apparently the main reason for him leaving Penrith. The Dragons have come knocking with big dollars and the captains job, they may guzump you.:shock:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lewis is desperate to get a Captains position, apparently the main reason for him leaving Penrith. The Dragons have come knocking with big dollars and the captains job, they may guzump you.:shock:

Rubbish. Hornby will be St George captain next year as per usual.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Not doubting you Gadget. Are you saying that they would push Hornby aside and make Lewis Captain straight away? How do they deal with the current leadership group that would expect to get the nod as the next Captain after Hornby.

Quigs

Immortal
Hasn't the Gaz still got a few years left open on his goons contract.

He might be a possibility to come back for them too

chewsta

First Grade
Well if Smith is to leave us, f**k I hope he rips in and wins a premiership with us this year to keep his record in tact. A premiership at every club he's played for.

Then I hope we go back to back to stick it right up every other Merkin out there against us!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not doubting you Gadget. Are you saying that they would push Hornby aside and make Lewis Captain straight away? How do they deal with the current leadership group that would expect to get the nod as the next Captain after Hornby.

Exactly. Jamie The Ballerina has more chance of captaining the Stains than Lewie has.

Or Creagh The Ballerina.

Or Fien The Ballerina.

Geez, it really is like Swan Lake over there isn't it?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
nice Scoop by Frenzy on this one last week! Lets hope Newmans scoop of done deal comes thropugh too.
& maybe Chewies scopp on Thurston might come to fruition too.!
Its a scoop fest.!!

64 Dragon

Coach
Well if Smith is to leave us, f**k I hope he rips in and wins a premiership with us this year to keep his record in tact. A premiership at every club he's played for.

Then I hope we go back to back to stick it right up every other Merkin out there against us!

Smith has only won one premiership. That was with the Dragons in 2010. The Storm cheated and had their others taken from them, remember? So if he stays with the Sharks, it'll still be one only.

Hornby has one more year on his contract, but word is he will pull up stumps at the end of this year as he has been struggling big time. Time will tell.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I don't think a captaincy will seal the deal. That's my thoughts anyway.

It's about the money just ask $onny