What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke THE CAT Burt

strider

Post Whore
images

HevyDevy

Coach
The effort from Hindmarsh, Lasalo, McGuire and about half the team is worse. Name me one fullback who is going to stop Inglis in flight one on one..... there aren't many and they'd have moe chance of winning Lotto,

It's not that he missed the tackle Colonel, it's that he didn't even try to make it. He didn't want to make it.

As I said earlier I'm not singling him out but the criticism of him is certainly warranted.

jason taylor

Bench
You mustn't have either. He did not cost is that game in 1998.

I never said he did. I'm responding to Ashley/Sefton saying that Burt's performance tonight was the worst fullback performance s/he has seen. Are you saying Burt cost us the game tonight?

HevyDevy

Coach
I never said he did. I'm responding to Ashley/Sefton saying that Burt's performance tonight was the worst fullback performance s/he has seen.

Yeah just saying Carige was fine that day until about the 79th minute ... then it turned to shit.

CrazyEel

Bench
Our right side in the 1st half of maguire, Smith and Usale looked like traffic cops directing Inglis to the line, pathetic. As much as I like Burt anyone kidding themselves that the guy can defend at fullback needs to rewatch that 1st half, didn't even make an effort to make the tackle.

Kazz

Juniors
We know you're a Burt defender , same with that Twizzle ma Nizzle dude and a few others because he smiled and signed your titties once. He is a joke. & why the hell is the best player in the club forced to play out of position to accomodate him? Who knows.

gee didnt realise we had a 'best player in the club', not at the moment anyway :-k

We broke the record for linebreaks conceded without the fullback laying a hand on a player all game. The record is now about 15

hindy111

Post Whore
Whats to blame-10 weeks of hard footy putting in each week for 1 win and a lot of bad luck.We have nothing to play for.It is normal for this to happen towards the end of the season-Id expect a couple more cricket scores...
AS far as next year goes.Hayne back to no 1...He won the dally m there.He looks his best there.Im not sure why everyone thinks he has to be 5/8 cause he has developed a cut out pass... With Roberts/Mortimer and Humble we have plenty of cover at 5/8th...We are weak in the backs and atleast this gives us an extra player there

Swiftstylez

Bench
Some of you guys are wanks. Sure Burt was not to blame for the scoreline as the defence was shithouse but my god if you don't think Hayne would have made some of those one on one tackles that Burt missed you are more than f**king kidding yourself. I object to calling Burt a cat however, as he is one of our best performers and has been over the years on a consistent basis, trashing him is blasphemy.

After the game though there is no scapegoat, the whole team was f**ked.

Latest posts