What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke THE CAT Burt

True EEL

Bench
Luke Burt was easily our best player against the Tigers.....he really tried to be creative and attacked and was pretty decent in defence

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Really? I recall you saying that Burt has always been shit and you don't know why he made first grade? Changed your mind?

Never said that. I did say i have never rated him as a footballer. Are there players in the NRL that you don't rate highly mate? It's my opinion. His efforts as a FG footballer in the last 2 years have been diabolical & in my opinion he's run his race as a FG footballer. That's what a forum is for so people can express an opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong.

He might have tried hard yesterday which is all good but he still come up with nothing. Enough said.

Your an idiot, given yourself a 1000 upper cutts

How many 1st Grade games have you played ? NONE

So the sooner YOU piss off the better :x

When did you start posting here Luke? How bout u show a bit of commitment in defense especially on Friday night hey?? Games about more than kicking goals chump

Bazal

Post Whore
Really? It's taken this long for someone to mention these chumps are ignoring him tackling Galloway after he went through a hole about 10 out? Kinda puts a downer on their stupid argument. I wonder which of them would have the sack to take big Keith? I wager they'd both step out of the way. Or maybe wave their keyboards at him, they clearly make them feel tough

oldmancraigy

Coach
Really? It's taken this long for someone to mention these chumps are ignoring him tackling Galloway after he went through a hole about 10 out? Kinda puts a downer on their stupid argument. I wonder which of them would have the sack to take big Keith? I wager they'd both step out of the way. Or maybe wave their keyboards at him, they clearly make them feel tough

Serious?

Granted Schaeffer/sefton boy might be idiots - but that's not up for debate here.

Burt's been softer than Charmin Ultra the last couple of years.

If he tackled Galloway where sefton wouldn't - well what's that got to do with anything? Burt's a friggin first grade fullback? It's his job....

[probably plenty of people here would LIKE Galloway running at sefto, but whether you think the guys a moron or not, he's unfortunately right about Burt at the moment.]

I'll tackle any of u muppets. Especially you dicks getting personal with me because you dont share my opinion and are obviously dillusional to the fact that we are dead last and if it wasnt for Jarryd Hayne is 2009 we'd have won under 35% of our games since 2008.

SDM

First Grade
I'll tackle any of u muppets. Especially you dicks getting personal with me because you dont share my opinion and are obviously dillusional to the fact that we are dead last and if it wasnt for Jarryd Hayne is 2009 we'd have won under 35% of our games since 2008.

I think your opinion is wrong, and as a consequence would like to meet up for a fist fight followed by a donut.

God-King Dean

Immortal

You wanna throw down dawg?

I think your opinion is wrong, and as a consequence would like to meet up for a fist fight followed by a donut.

deal!!

Its time we clear out the dead wood. Luke Burt needs a tap on the shoulder. Hindy has earnt the right to play for as long as he wants as far as i'm concerned. plus he is still contributing to the team.
Burt hasn't and isn't! He's a record holder at the club due to longevity on the wing and goal kicking. He holds the record for tackles without laying a hand on an opponent too.

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Serious?

Granted Schaeffer/sefton boy might be idiots - but that's not up for debate here.

Burt's been softer than Charmin Ultra the last couple of years.

If he tackled Galloway where sefton wouldn't - well what's that got to do with anything? Burt's a friggin first grade fullback? It's his job....

[probably plenty of people here would LIKE Galloway running at sefto, but whether you think the guys a moron or not, he's unfortunately right about Burt at the moment.]

Mate I'm no idiot. Because I don't think Burt can cut it in the NRL doesn't make me an idiot.

I'd love to have a go at tackling Galloway - at least I'd have a go & put my body on the line - but the fact is i'm not an NRL fullback so it's a stupid scenario.

I can guarantee that i've played more league games than you hobos in here.

forward pass

Coach
deal!!

Its time we clear out the dead wood. Luke Burt needs a tap on the shoulder. Hindy has earnt the right to play for as long as he wants as far as i'm concerned. plus he is still contributing to the team.
Burt hasn't and isn't! He's a record holder at the club due to longevity on the wing and goal kicking. He holds the record for tackles without laying a hand on an opponent too.

You know what - I think Burt contributes a lot more to our side than Hindy at the moment.

I think that is an odd comment you made. How does anyone earn the right to play firsts no matter what their form?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Mate I'm no idiot. Because I don't think Burt can cut it in the NRL doesn't make me an idiot.

I'd love to have a go at tackling Galloway - at least I'd have a go & put my body on the line - but the fact is i'm not an NRL fullback so it's a stupid scenario.

I can guarantee that i've played more league games than you hobos in here.

This is why people think you're an idiot.

I do you a favour and admit that you're right on Burt, and you have a dig at me....

SeftonBoy

Juniors
This is why people think you're an idiot.

I do you a favour and admit that you're right on Burt, and you have a dig at me....

Sorry dude you were the one who had the dig first by saying i'm an idiot. Read your previous post. Maybe dimentia is kicking in old man.

Agree with all your comments re-Burt.

planeteels

Juniors
lol at people paying out on Burt.. There is a reason that none of us on this forum are Coaches or Players.... We don't have the talent. (I wish Kearney was a forumite on here too lol)