What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon to suspend decision until July

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I've probably been his biggest supporter but even I can't justify this, I think him and his prick manager have absolutely f**ked us over (again).

Hopefully this is all BS, but if he signs with Manly I'll lose every bit of respect I ever had for him.

Gronk

Staff member
Look I dont blame him if he wants more than $300k, after all reports suggest that Vangana is getting $350K from the bunnies. Lets hope that Parra have that little bit more to top up that contract and he signs before the end of the month.

At the end of the day, there is a limit that we can pay for him and that amount must be below what Hindy gets paid.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
dissapointing really

I thought he owed us for what he did

but yeah, if he signs with some one like Manly, he will be forever hated by most eels fans imo

1. lol @ all the Lyon lovers-turned-haters. You are getting what you all deserve.

2. Gronk - from the sounds of your last post, Vagana has already signed with Souths. Did I miss something or is it just a strong rumour?

jason taylor

Bench
he will go to parramatta.

How can he go to dragons they just resigned gaz.

Manly wont be able to fit him under there salary cap.

Penrith only have like 700k to spend and they have to bye some forwards to cover for swain and pulatua.

dazeely

First Grade
Twizzle said:
dissapointing really

I thought he owed us for what he did

but yeah, if he signs with some one like Manly, he will be forever hated by most eels fans imo

thats for sure.

looks like hes played us again.

dazeely

First Grade
jason taylor said:
he will go to parramatta.

How can he go to dragons they just resigned gaz.

Manly wont be able to fit him under there salary cap.

Penrith only have like 700k to spend and they have to bye some forwards to cover for swain and pulatua.

lyons gone. hes not coming home if he decides to go onto the market. will bet my left testicle on it.

he has scammed us all.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Gronk said:
Look I dont blame him if he wants more than $300k, after all reports suggest that Vangana is getting $350K from the bunnies. Lets hope that Parra have that little bit more to top up that contract and he signs before the end of the month.

At the end of the day, there is a limit that we can pay for him and that amount must be below what Hindy gets paid.

Bollocks!

We shouldn't have to get into a bidding war for him. He either wants to come back, or not. Not saying we had to pay him unders. But $300,000 was more than a reasonable offer.
Sod off Lyon.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i never thought he was coming

this sh*t about him returning seemed to start right after Fitzy accused Manly of anti-tampering

dazeely

First Grade
Whose running the show. I would like to think its not Judas after what he did to the club, fans and players. Take it or leave it I say.

Eelectrica

Referee
strider said:
mind you - there are no actual quotes from him or his manager in there
Why wait if his intent is ro come back?

What's unsaid speaks volumes.

I suppose he could still come back, but at what cost? Higher contract for a start. Meaning that we possibly lose a few other guys with heaps of potential, they in turn go to some other club and realise their potential there.

Souths are team that he could go to as well. There current roster couldn't be worth much - At least I'd hope not.

Angry_eel

First Grade
2007 the week after we play manly judiciary charges
Hindmarsh, Nathan High shot 2 weeks
Cayless, Nathan High shot 2 weeks

Eelectrica

Referee
Eelementary said:
Would that be before or after Lyon scores 6 tries?

:shock:

:p
Before preferably ;-)
Might have to sign someone up on a week contract as a 'hitman'. Instuctions are to take him in the 75th minute, Danny Williams style. :lol:

Redback71

First Grade
well well how predictable i can imagin if he signs with the eagles then the sh*t is gonna hit the ceiling.

like its been rumoured is off to the eagles since day dot.

if that is not anti-tampering then i might do a phil gould and jump out the window.

scottyeel

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:
1. lol @ all the Lyon lovers-turned-haters. You are getting what you all deserve.

2. Gronk - from the sounds of your last post, Vagana has already signed with Souths. Did I miss something or is it just a strong rumour?
1. Not lovers mate, just fans who were willing to forgive a young bloke for a mistaske. (Will be the only chance he ever gets).
2. Vagana has officially signed with souths for 3 years.

Glenn

First Grade
Hmm so it seems likely he won't be back in the Blue and Gold, does that mean his decision to leave was not BS related??
No BS at Parramatta now, so why wouldn't he come back if that was the only reason.