What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Everyone was asking how Morris is still there in the number 7 jersey. When Morris rushed out for that intercept on the fifth on our own line a lynchmob was forming.

simon says

First Grade
I have no like or real dislike for old Mulli.

I have agreed with several of the points Mulli has made over the years. However it is lost in the quagmire of his ranting script. You know the one that gets trotted out every single week and the fact he does so but has never approached the people he has the issue with despite ample opportunity to do so

I agree that the MOTH does kill his argument with the same diatribe over and over again.

But in saying that,surely he should be allowed to say his piece without fronting Sheens in person.

I know he has said he is going to.....but this IS the net.

To me its a bit like one bloke bagging a player,then another saying he should play if he thinks he is better.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
deadset... morris was awesome for parra in 05 as a less dominant half, and was good at hooker in the years before that. he's not a bad player, he's just not a halfback.

Slackboy72

Coach
Come on smeg .. back to whence you came. There is a raging debate between stopping before the Shell at Sutton Forest to have maccas or heading on a bit to the KFC just past it on Sunday.

Don't forget there is a Hungry Jacks at Marulan too!

Personally I was so angry on Saturday night I skipped both.

chopsy_05

Juniors
deadset... morris was awesome for parra in 05 as a less dominant half, and was good at hooker in the years before that. he's not a bad player, he's just not a halfback.

Thats right. You can see it. I can see it and everyone else can see it. So why can't the "supercoach"?

So smeg we have a coach who is failing miserably
No half back
A CEO who has whored out home games like a william st tranny whores its arse out
A CEO who has just given said underperforming coach a new 3 year deal
A recruitment manager who wouldn't offer money for the son of a club legend, but who could find 80k a yr for his own spastic son who, when he has played, has won 3/22 games.

Yes smeg all is certainly rosy. Are you really that f**king deluded.

And the players also know john morris is a spastic but is there because he trains the house down (presumably he is very good at bench presses, squats, lat pulldowns, shuttle runs and all the other vital ingredients of halfback play even if he lacks in the less important areas of passing, catching, kicking, tackling etc)

Are you really that deluded so as to believe some of the sh*t you trot out ? Media savvy organisation. If that were true smeg, WT might employ someone who at least has a primary school student's grasp of the english language as media manager, rather than the TAFE dropout, Darren from soufs sound-a-like, that is wayne cousins

Brycey

Juniors
MOTH if Tigers made the 8 and had a go at the premiership would that make you STFU or would you still be content on speaking of your appraisals.

smeghead

Bench
I agree that the MOTH does kill his argument with the same diatribe over and over again.

But in saying that,surely he should be allowed to say his piece without fronting Sheens in person.

I know he has said he is going to.....but this IS the net.

To me its a bit like one bloke bagging a player,then another saying he should play if he thinks he is better.

It's not just the once he has said he is going to confront Sheens, McDonnell, Royce etc. He has been sprouting it for at least 16 months now.

My issue came about in regards to cowardice when Mulli posted about Morris getting Motor Neuron Disease when Morris's father suffered with the disease. There is a line between internet hero and coward. From my personal standpoint that crossed it. This coupled with him not going to the presentation but instead ringing a radio station whilst scurrying away from the ground raised my ire and is the reason why I started in this thread.

Mulli go up to John Morris say "I wish you had Motor Neron Disease" like you typed on here.

chopsy_05

Juniors
I have been to post match presentations and I don't see the opportunity that arises to have a discussion with a person that quite obviously by his week in week out selections wouldn't give you the time of day anyhow. If you're looking for someone to yell out what they think of him across a crowded room. Not my style - you've got the wrong bloke.

smeghead

Bench
So smeg we have a coach who is failing miserably
No half back
A CEO who has whored out home games like a william st tranny whores its arse out
A CEO who has just given said underperforming coach a new 3 year deal
A recruitment manager who wouldn't offer money for the son of a club legend, but who could find 80k a yr for his own spastic son who, when he has played, has won 3/22 games.

Yes smeg all is certainly rosy. Are you really that f**king deluded.

And the players also know john morris is a spastic but is there because he trains the house down (presumably he is very good at bench presses, squats, lat pulldowns, shuttle runs and all the other vital ingredients of halfback play even if he lacks in the less important areas of passing, catching, kicking, tackling etc)

Are you really that deluded so as to believe some of the sh*t you trot out ? Media savvy organisation. If that were true smeg, WT might employ someone who at least has a primary school student's grasp of the english language as media manager, rather than the TAFE dropout, Darren from soufs sound-a-like, that is wayne cousins

Ahh Mulli where did I say I was happy with onfield performance in this thread?

Yet another lie/misrepresentation. It really is a horrible habit

16 months smeg ? I gave sheens the benefit of the doubt for the 06 farce and gave him until about half way through last season when it became patently obvious he was failing again.

I said shame john morris didn't get it ... though i suppose it wouldn't have made a difference to coach shines as he's already shown he's more than willing to pick a spastic at halfback for a season and a bit to the detriment of team. Here's one smeg maybe some of us are more concerned with how many tries the team scores, or how many games the team wins rather than how many hospitals, schools, spastics, car accident victims etc etc etc they visit in a week. Or is noyce onto the NRL about making it a Top 7 and having 8th spot decided by a fair play quotient like entry into the UEFA cup

Yay we came 15th but qualified for the 8 by virtue of our fair play and care in the community points

Ahh Mulli where did I say I was happy with onfield performance in this thread?

Yet another lie/misrepresentation. It really is a horrible habit

Yet you are happy to toe the line on such issues

Just further examples of the smeg hypocrisy alluded to above

MOTH if Tigers made the 8 and had a go at the premiership would that make you STFU or would you still be content on speaking of your appraisals.

We won't so irrelevant
We can't beat penriff and have just been murdered by kane cleal and jarrod hickey. The trophy won't be back on Victoria Rd for a while

smeghead

Bench
I have been to post match presentations and I don't see the opportunity that arises to have a discussion with a person that quite obviously by his week in week out selections wouldn't give you the time of day anyhow. If you're looking for someone to yell out what they think of him across a crowded room. Not my style - you've got the wrong bloke.

All players (unless injured) and staff mingle in the area afterwards as a general rule giving plenty of opportunity for one on one interaction.

The man you call Ronald is often floating around giving plenty of opportunity to address concerns with him

More opportunity for him to bullsh*t you mean
Like when he said he could get Finch, Monaghan, Mullen when asked
The man is as dodgy as his cheap f**king shades and as full of sh*t as his CEO

chopsy_05

Juniors
Not the ones I have been to. I do admit it has been a while since I have attended one though.

crispy_beef

Juniors
Yet you are happy to toe the line on such issues

Just further examples of the smeg hypocrisy alluded to above

What is this line you speak of Mulli?

f**k you live in a fantasy world, you really do. Opinions stated are in fact my own. On the Official Forum I withold some of my thoughts becasue there are rules. Only a complete moron wouldn't realise that.

But of course in your little world I receive calls and emails from Commical Cuzzee telling me what to say and think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts