What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispy_beef

Juniors
16 months smeg ? I gave sheens the benefit of the doubt for the 06 farce and gave him until about half way through last season when it became patently obvious he was failing again.

I said shame john morris didn't get it ... though i suppose it wouldn't have made a difference to coach shines as he's already shown he's more than willing to pick a spastic at halfback for a season and a bit to the detriment of team. Here's one smeg maybe some of us are more concerned with how many tries the team scores, or how many games the team wins rather than how many hospitals, schools, spastics, car accident victims etc etc etc they visit in a week. Or is noyce onto the NRL about making it a Top 7 and having 8th spot decided by a fair play quotient like entry into the UEFA cup

Yay we came 15th but qualified for the 8 by virtue of our fair play and care in the community points

So it's a shame John Morris disn't get Motor Neron Disease like his father had. You are a classy one no doubt.

Heres a thought. Some of us are concerned for both the clubs on-field and off-field image as some of us are aware that the NRL is a business and the more psitive press coverage you get across the board increases your sponsorship revenue. I would however trade some of that off for a better performance on the paddock the last fortnight but thats just my opinion

crispy_beef

Juniors
More opportunity for him to bullsh*t you mean
Like when he said he could get Finch, Monaghan, Mullen when asked
The man is as dodgy as his cheap f**king shades and as full of sh*t as his CEO

Yet you won't take the countless opportunities afforded you over the last 12 months to make that statement to him.

MOTH sat down on the toilet seat and after a few load moans and groans.....
PLOP!
PLOP!
PLOP!

the birth of MOTHs 3 brown tongue mates,

and the FIGJAM lunchtime legends were born

Countless ? The man is a pathological liar. Perhaps he could have get monaghan or finch but then perhaps he was too busy sorting a contract for his f**king mong of a son who the team has won 3/22 with ?

Mate i couldn't give a f**k if the players are having buns, carve ups, wife swapping parties and indulging in coke and pills after the game so long as they win. You on the other hand are happy for us to be on backyard blitz helping some moron pave their yard cos it's `good press' despite the fact the team gets towelled by sh*t like last night.

Here's a thought smeg .. win football games and the rest looks after itself. I don't see the dogs struggling for sponsors and they have hardly been media pets. They get sponsorship because they have a winning culture and mentality, something morons like you and noyce can't see

smeghead

Bench
Start a thread with the facts and issues and I will debate it with you. But wait you can't do that without stating a fact list like

* Morris is a f**king spastic
* Cuzzee is a TAFE failure

etc, etc, etc.

You are unable to debate anything. You have an ability to rant and rave and make up lies and insults but when it comes down to the bottom line you are unable to have a rationale debate just on facts

smeghead

Bench
Countless ? The man is a pathological liar. Perhaps he could have get monaghan or finch but then perhaps he was too busy sorting a contract for his f**king mong of a son who the team has won 3/22 with ?

Mate i couldn't give a f**k if the players are having buns, carve ups, wife swapping parties and indulging in coke and pills after the game so long as they win. You on the other hand are happy for us to be on backyard blitz helping some moron pave their yard cos it's `good press' despite the fact the team gets towelled by sh*t like last night.

Here's a thought smeg .. win football games and the rest looks after itself. I don't see the dogs struggling for sponsors and they have hardly been media pets. They get sponsorship because they have a winning culture and mentality, something morons like you and noyce can't see

Why haven't you told him that MOTH?

Oh I am content with our on field result last night am I? Please point anywhere I have said that. Or you could have quoted this from me
I would however trade some of that off for a better performance on the paddock the last fortnight but thats just my opinion
from just up this page but that wouldn't suit your argument at all.

To take the Bulldogs example yes they had some off field issue which cost them corporate dollars. They also do alot in the communit in the way of hospital vists just like every NRL club

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
as I said, we would welcome him back

I think you are a bit harsh on him

not his fault the coach plays him at 7
You guys are pretty good chances of getting Flanagan.

He's 100 times better than Morris, and probably as many times cheaper too.

Why haven't you told him that MOTH?

Oh I am content with our on field result last night am I? Please point anywhere I have said that. Or you could have quoted this from me from just up this page but that wouldn't suit your argument at all.

To take the Bulldogs example yes they had some off field issue which cost them corporate dollars. They also do alot in the communit in the way of hospital vists just like every NRL club

We could do better. Smeg it was f**king appalling, abject, disgusting, pathetic etc etc etc. And you trot out an `it could be better'. Thanks scoop. Maybe if you hd made the effort last night to shlep out to that 3rd world crunt of a place, in peak hour traffic and watched that sh*t you might feel a bit stronger about it

The dogs according to your logic should struggle for sponsors because of their reputation, but they don't and they don't because they have a winning culture. Corporates like being associated with winners, not some sh*t turd of a halfback who visits 12 hospitals in a week

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raiders?

he was strongly linked to both last I heard.

The fact Buderus is leaving made me believe the knights would throw the chequebook at him

Karmawave

Bench
Raiders?

he was strongly linked to both last I heard.

The fact Buderus is leaving made me believe the knights would throw the chequebook at him

I would have hoped so too, but it takes the geriatrics running the Knights 2 or 3 months to get moving on such stuff , while meanwhile he will go off and sign somewhere else.

We'll probably get John Morris cut price though or some other discard to join our team of discards that Buderus/Johns money can buy :lol: - if anyone has a bigger man crush on Morris than Sheens does, Brian Smith is it. What did Joey money buy? Taia, Wicks, Royal, Naiqama et al... great replacements for a great huh?

I shudder to think what Buderus money will be spent on. Won't be the website thats for sure ;-)

Smith thinks the sun shines out of Morris's ass, and was personally responsible for him leaving the Knights to begin with, so we'll probably get a 27 year old Morris or his nuffy equivalent.

smeghead

Bench
We could do better. Smeg it was f**king appalling, abject, disgusting, pathetic etc etc etc. And you trot out an `it could be better'. Thanks scoop. Maybe if you hd made the effort last night to shlep out to that 3rd world crunt of a place, in peak hour traffic and watched that sh*t you might feel a bit stronger about it

The dogs according to your logic should struggle for sponsors because of their reputation, but they don't and they don't because they have a winning culture. Corporates like being associated with winners, not some sh*t turd of a halfback who visits 12 hospitals in a week

Unfortunatley I did journey out there last night and witness first hand a poor display and got soaking wet for the priveledge. I just never sit on that hill at Campbelltown and have not done so since early 2006. But you didn't see me there so I must have been at home watching on TV.

No via my logic the Dogs sponsorship value would have seen a dip in value around the time of their incidents (assuming those sponsorship agreements were coming to an end during that period. As a non Dogs supporter I really don't know)

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't believe there are actually tigers fans remotely happy with anything, at all, that has happened since 05. I don't believe I tipped that rabble of a side to win last night. f**k I wish I knew Farah was out

Karmawave

Bench
We can pray the knights throw the chequebook at the scone superstar and he makes a triumphant homecoming

They'd be stupid enough to. Ironically we have a CEO who spends cash at the club on signing his son too.

Fortunately he isn't even deemed good enough to be a reserve of a reserve for Under 20's.

tiger_nick

Bench
On the Official Forum I withold some of my thoughts becasue there are rules.
quote]

well why dont you man up and stand up to the club? weak as f**king piss you are, then you have the balls to say MOTH is a coward. your 100 times worse then him to let valid points get removed from the 'forum'

At least the Knights had the good sense to appoint coach who in the modern era in the 10 yrs previous to joining the knights had made 7 finals appearances and has shown he can build clubs from the bottom up. No he has never won a comp but to be honest he has never really had a great side or a real superstar - i'm not counting johns who went after 5 weeks last year

So smeg, if you did go (I thought you posted you were unable to make it) how can you not be fuming about that effort ? That to me shows a lack of passion. If it was italy or spain the fans would be down at the training ground burning players at the stake or lynching the coach

We get a fluff piece about a ball relay or hospital visit

wittyfan

Referee
I will call talkin sport this arvo round 430-5ish. I will ask to go on as the man on the hill so my fans in radio land who seek to have the truth put out there can have some more facts put out there. I can't believe the rails run this f**king fraud of a coach gets from hacks and c**ks like Raaaaaaaaaaaay. He coached a canberra side with a thousand rep players to a comp that were over the cap and since 1996 has dined off 16 good weeks. He should have been sent to the dole queue after last year's diabolical finish but the geniused CEO who has given the club 5 home grounds, gave the twat a new 3 year deal

I'll be sure to be listening!

Hope the Tigers team is picked before then. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts