What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 06

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
All Madden, only way to improve is to play on the best settings possible.

Not trying to act like an ass but im pretty sure that i could beat everyone here, back when i played madden alot i was ranked 3rd online, now i just particapate in online franchises against americans, last season (Madden 2006) i was knocked out in the divisonal playoffs the season before that i lost the SB by 3 points, the season before that i won the SB.

if anyone has the pc version and wants to play online just reply here, i used to play a few guys on RLeague which was fun.

bluesbreaker

Bench
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
if your pass attempts isnt high enough you wont make the probowl no matter how great of a season you had.

Guess i'm in a bit of a bind then. Looks like i'll have to play 15 minute quarters for a game or two and hope to god it doesn't crash when I rack up over 100 points (this has happened to me many many times).

meltiger

First Grade
bluesbreaker said:
Guess i'm in a bit of a bind then. Looks like i'll have to play 15 minute quarters for a game or two and hope to god it doesn't crash when I rack up over 100 points (this has happened to me many many times).

?????

When bored I like to play 15 min quarters on rookie level against the Steelers lol

I've been on 255-0 scorelines many times without the game crashing? Only annoying thing is the score won't go any further :) Especially when your the 4th quarter lol

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
yea i know about the 255 thing lol..i personally hate smashing the computer..i love the challange.

Yep. Most of the reasons i leave franchises is because i'm winning most games by 20+

Paullyboy

Coach
What the hell? 255-0 that would drive me insane with boredom once I got to about 60.

I play on all-madden and have adjusted the sliders to the way I like it, some opposition teams beat me (if they have good enough players) and the weak teams I tend to beat, and occassionaly thrash. No better feeling than beating a geniunely good team on the hardest level, particularly if its an important game for your season.

When my team starts getting too good I tend to move teams to whichever is ranked lowest, I sometimes take one or two of my favourite young players who Ive developed along with me - just like real coaches, but basically I start from scratch at the next draft and free agency period.

Man I love Madden.

sunny

in madden 04 i won a regular season game on rookie mode 221-7 as the jags over the colts lol

bluesbreaker

Bench
meltiger said:
?????

When bored I like to play 15 min quarters on rookie level against the Steelers lol

I've been on 255-0 scorelines many times without the game crashing? Only annoying thing is the score won't go any further :) Especially when your the 4th quarter lol

With my QB superstar (2 minute quarters, rookie difficulty), I "beat" the Bengals 102-0, 103-3, 99-0, and 103-0, and it crashed on all of them bar one.

Rookie difficulty is a joke lol. i decided to have a go of that the other day, and i just threw hail marys time and id score 85% of the time.

can anyone tell me why you cant use your custom playbook on franchise or superstar mode?

CJG 182

Juniors
Anyone here use Fantasy Drafts much?

I love them!

Did one today and got an outstanding Defensive Team as well as a pretty good offensive team except the tackles and guards

meltiger

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
Rookie difficulty is a joke lol. i decided to have a go of that the other day, and i just threw hail marys time and id score 85% of the time.

If playing Rookie, I think it's WR Post or something like that. You will score almost every time lol

Only time I ever play rookie is when totally bored.

Although after watching the SB I jumped on and raped the Steelers to make myself feel better ;-) lol

Personally, I love the franchise mode. I sign Owens as a free agent first up, after season 1 trade him and Kitna away usually for Pick 1 in each of the first two rounds, then after season 2 trade away Palmer for the same and work with a Rookie QB. That's the best way to get the challenge out of Franchise, trade away your best players and work with a rookie team.

i had a franchise with the raiders where i ended up signing vick and tomlinson, and we whooped so much ass, till week 5 then tomlinson would get injured for the season and 2 weeks later vick would go down for the season and id be using my back up offense every year lol

Eelementary

Post Whore
pennywisealfie said:
i had a franchise with the raiders where i ended up signing vick and tomlinson, and we whooped so much ass, till week 5 then tomlinson would get injured for the season and 2 weeks later vick would go down for the season and id be using my back up offense every year lol

That would suck so bad!

I use Culpepper for my Raiders team, and develop their Running Back (forget his name). By the third year he's a beast!

im having a lot of fun playing superstar mode at the moment with a qb (i usually do rbs). i got drafted by the steelers but i wanted a challenge so i demanded a trade (now im a disruption) and i went to the texans :)

Utey

Coach
I f*cken love this game. Best game ever. The one thing that sh*ts me is when playing multiplayer they see your play, any way to turn this off?

Eelementary

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
I f*cken love this game. Best game ever. The one thing that sh*ts me is when playing multiplayer they see your play, any way to turn this off?

Not that I know of...

But they have to guess which one of the three plays you're using and whether you're modifying it at all...Plus you can always call a hot route or an audible to mix it up.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
if you hold one of the R2 buttons i think, when you click on your play you can disguse it and scroll around, the second you release R2 it will make the other guy think you have picked a different play.

its pretty good, ive only used it on a few occasions though.

Latest posts