What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i hate trying to get the sliders all set up every new madden. i'll only have it how it works by the time i get madden 15.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
first season in career mode and i couldn't help but spend five minutes laughing out loud when i saw the game simmed the 49ers beating the jets 65-6.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Getting the game on Tuesday or Wednesday. A QB, WR, RB, LB, the Packers and Lions. I want to have a career with all of those. Not enough hours in the day.

Ladmate

Bench
It's a good game, definetely better than 12. But the menus in the new mode are an absolute joke. Unresponsive and slow and cluttered.

Frederick

Staff member
Spent a good 6 hours playing this yesterday...missus wasn't impressed haha

Definitely best one yet. The players seem more natural in their actions and reactions, although they do have a bit of ragdoll about them and go flying if someone bumps into them. Rushing seems easier. I love the connected careers mode too. All in all, I can see myself wasting a lot of time on this game. Definitely up for some online action after I move house

CJG 182

Juniors
The actual game play is good.

Taking out features is fking stupid though. Not a big fan of the CCM.

Big Mick

Referee
Game is good.

I hate the fact I can't edit rosters and that be taken through to CCM though.

That's f**kin geniused.

Big Tim

First Grade
Game is good.

I hate the fact I can't edit rosters and that be taken through to CCM though.

That's f**kin geniused.

I hear there will be a CCM roster update this week.

People complaining alot about not being able to edit equipment or player numbers. I would imagine they will patch it.

Would be nice. Getting reports of WR's coming out of the draft with no gloves, and complete arm guards like an OL.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Surely a "hardcore" nfl and packers fan like yourself would know that the packers colors are actually green and GOLD, not yellow...?
They may be the actual colours, but everyone knows when talking about the Packers the phrase "green and yellow" is much more common than "green and gold".

Like with Souths "red and green" is much more common than "cardinal and myrtle".

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
A few things here...

Playing CCM as a coach, where does the menu go where I can see (and set) my depth chart and the track progress of my player season goals (like Polamalu needed 4 INT's etc)? I swear it was there before, now I can't find it anywhere, am I just an idiot or does it actually go missing?

The AI RB's are horrible in CCM, when I played a few games as a QB, massive holes appearing inside and out and they juke and spin into the nearest pile of players massing on the line.

This is the first time I've actually hooked my Xbox up online, to get the updated rosters was the main reason, and I thought injuries would have been included. I have Rashard Mendenhall starting for me at the moment, is that normal standard for these things or am I expecting too much with their accuracy?

I tried that game face thing, looked awesome on the PC, quite a good resemblance, a better looking version of my true self, but once I imported it in to the game I looked like a maniacal serial killer, something went wrong there, no way am I maniacal :sarcasm:

Can you sim an entire season at once like earlier Maddens?

The new menu thing screws with my brain.

This could be the last of these I buy for a few years I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts