What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

BunniesMan

Immortal
6-1 after suffering my first loss to the f**king Rams. Rodgers started the game with 2 interceptions and a sack before his first completed pass.

was down 0-13 at the half. Came back with 27 straight points to be leading 27-13 halfway through the 4th. They then win 30-27 with a final second field goal.

I've found that Pro difficulty with 13 minute quarters and a clock that gets accelerated to 12 seconds gives me realistic stats. My offense is ranked #4 and Defense is #8. Rodgers is on pace for a 4676 yard 50 TD 67.8% season for me. Last year in reallife he got 4643 yards at 68.3% and 45 TDs.

I'm actually dreading the time when Pro gets too easy for me because upping the difficulty might ruin the perfect stats I'm getting.

I think I'm weird but I can't enjoy a sport game if it doesn't produce relatively realistic stats.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys. Con: Romo is a douchebag. Pro: fun recievers.
Jags. Con: They're in Jacksonville. Pro: MJD. Con: MJD is a fun player to play with but he has a double barrel surname and those people are evil.

Overall, go with the Cowboys.

The QB I made in CC plays for the Cowboys, very satisfying to relegate Romo to the bench.

Monk

Referee
In CC do they still do that stupid thing where even if you're an undrafted FA you're still starting?

one tree hill

Juniors
6-1 after suffering my first loss to the f**king Rams. Rodgers started the game with 2 interceptions and a sack before his first completed pass.

was down 0-13 at the half. Came back with 27 straight points to be leading 27-13 halfway through the 4th. They then win 30-27 with a final second field goal.

I've found that Pro difficulty with 13 minute quarters and a clock that gets accelerated to 12 seconds gives me realistic stats. My offense is ranked #4 and Defense is #8. Rodgers is on pace for a 4676 yard 50 TD 67.8% season for me. Last year in reallife he got 4643 yards at 68.3% and 45 TDs.

I'm actually dreading the time when Pro gets too easy for me because upping the difficulty might ruin the perfect stats I'm getting.

I think I'm weird but I can't enjoy a sport game if it doesn't produce relatively realistic stats.

Pro is the difficulty kids under 10 play.

BunniesMan

Immortal
In CC do they still do that stupid thing where even if you're an undrafted FA you're still starting?
You have to turn off automatic starting in the settings before you start your career. Then you won't start until your rating gets above the 1st string guy at your position.
Pro is the difficulty kids under 10 play.
:lol:
It's not even the lowest difficulty.

Monk

Referee
Pro is still piss easy. It's good for a solid 500 Yards of offense each game.

Just started playing connected careers, it's pretty different to franchise mode. Too bad Madden 13 got rid of franchise mode :(. I really cbf to practice every week.

CJG 182

Juniors
He's right though. Pro is terrible. With 13 min quarters and Aaron Rodgers you should be racking up 70+ points a game and he will be setting NFL records each game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I sim practice. You still get half the xp so it's all good.

Can't wait till the offseason I have 4 holes in my defense and like 18m capspace.

He's right though. Pro is terrible. With 13 min quarters and Aaron Rodgers you should be racking up 70+ points a game and he will be setting NFL records each game.
On pace for 50 TDs. I'm doing fine. I'll go up a difficulty in season #2.

Last edited:

one tree hill

Juniors

Can't wait till the offseason I have 4 holes in my defense and like 18m capspace.

Just chuck yourself into the deep end, it's the only way you'll improve

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
just got smacked in the super bowl 38-23 by the redskins. time to fix my offensive line and my run d.

Big Tim

First Grade

Im not gonna pick on you like most would, but anyone who has held a gaming controller before should be on All-Pro minimum. The difficulty curve is just a step up in your offense, and a smarter defense.

Do yourself a favour, go to All-Pro before you get bored of winning.

Winning isnt everything in this game.

On Pro you wouldnt even need to gameplan for specific opposition players. JPP could be on the line, and you would just drop back every time and not even think about adjusting your line, or having a hot read if they overload blitz on his side.....

The Eagle

Juniors
Anyone got some players to trade in ultimate team? I have a rating 90 centre spare but desperately need an RT and LG

My team the sea eagles (original I know) is
rating 89, needing other than that a kicker

Also I have 2 99 head coaches (legends) and the raiders 60s throwback

DB

First Grade
Anyway to not throw intercepts? I feel it is why I'm sitting at 2-2 with the Packers.

Frederick

Staff member
f**ken mendenhall just lost a fumble against the packers in the Super Bowl...why do I have a feeling of deja vu?

DB

First Grade
Yeah I tend to use for of a slant run than the straights. I do like the curls though, very easy to pick up yards. I've got Aaron Rodgers back from injury, so I hope that helps. BJ Coleman wasn't cutting it as 2nd string, so I brought in Feeley who was a FA, though had to laugh at him running out in a #4 jersey for the Packers.

Latest posts