What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

madunit's jibberish thread

Crusader

Bench
:lol: you forgot the smelly old woman stands looking at the very product you yourself want for 10 minutes and pretends she doesn't know that you are waiting for her to make up her mind because it gives her a sense of power in her boring lonely life :badgrin:
I confess I'm lost on the ped button thing Unit, of course they work :?

Spike

First Grade
When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit said:
Observation #6: The blank page
In the HSC and School Certificate exams that I participated in, the test papers had a few pages that had nothing written on them except for [BLANK PAGE] in the middle of the page.

Now wouldn't you think that if the page were actually blank, the term [BLANK PAGE] wouldn't be neccessary?

when they put blank page on it,it defeats the purpose as its not a blank page no more :lol:
i would write letters to people on the "blank pages"during my hsc last yr

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well Ron really, is it that hard to go to the toilet whilst showering.

I mean really.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
So you say sandy, but it's obvious that you have a thing for Unit.

I guess you being a smelly unwashed Pomgolian could be a bit of a drama but we can get that fixed with a bucket of water and a bottle of Dettol.

Keep 'em coming Unit. lol
omg u insult me, first of all by saying all english people stink and dont wash, but secondly by saying i have a thing for madunit, but then unlike some people on these forums, i have a life

Alba

Coach
:arrow: :| Sandy [-X u better not b talkin about me ... i have outside contact ... i regularly chat to the guy in the video shop!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #9 The messy bed
I'm sure everyone has endured this. Your parent telling you to make your bed. There a few things that the parent fails to realise:
*The bed has already been constructed, otherwise you wouldn't be sleeping on it,
*The parent doesn't have to sleep in the bed.

What the obsession with having a made bed is, is beyond me. If my room is a mess there's one way to clean it up. Close the door! And why does the room need to be neat and tidy when its only you who has to live in it?

Parents are all a part of an organisation where they are trying to force the youth into doing voluntary labour which is totally unneccesary.

Parents Over-reacting On Presentation, or POOP for short, have gone too far and need to be brought down immediately. How many more innocent children are going to be subjected to these unfair working regimines before appropriate action is taken?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #10 The bus shelter
Why is it that every bus shelter houses old people with bad odour? I know a lot of old people and they don't smell that bad, but bus shelter old people smell rank! (no pun intended)
And no one ever talks at a bus shelter, its quieter than the library. Its almost as if everyone is about to get on a bus that will ultimately lead them to their death, and they know this.

The only movement you see is when a bus drives past the stop. Then the people all panic and check the timetable, one by one. Is there a law that states that talking is a fineable offence whil you are located at a bus shelter?

Phillips

Referee
i sleep on a matress :lol: #-o ....so it getting messy is no problem :clap: ..exept one time i woke up to find :oops: ....... :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
if i have 2 catch a bus im always with a friend and we talk crap but i think there is always a old smelly person near by :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anecdote #1 The stickybeak
Everyone has a stickybeak person in their lives. Mine happens to be my father. He used to walk in the house and see what I was doing, say "Errr" and then leave again. He used to do this on a regular basis.

I decided to try and confuse him one day. I knew he would be entering the house, and when I heard him walking toward the room I was in, I started licking the window. He stood there silently, and then just turned around and left. I gather he was just as confused over this incident as is everyone who reads this post.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
The justice in them getting you to make your bed and keeping your room clean will be realised when you become a parent.

Latest posts