What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Heading to bed in a few minutes so I'll drop my vote.

vote: Mackdaddy

Seems he's most likely Horseman. Micky seems confident and the discussion has lead me to believe it's most likely to be true. Better than going with hit and hope.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Playing right into BM's hands.

If he wins a game as mafia after being outed on day one, it's all on you idiots. I've done all I can to help you.

mickyj

Bench
If the Op was updated with all nights it would take 2 secs to point out when I interviewed Mack. I asked him about his ideas on the new factions. He said some factions were bad and some were good and no way I would join the NWO factions. Which can have no other meaning then he is not from NWO Hollywood or NWO Wolfpac. Only one other option left. Your strong attempts to avoid a mack lynch all but confirms he is one of yours you're trying to protect.
As stated I'll vote for Mack or DL. Not your attempt to put KTF or me as suspects. The only mention that could be a recruit of KTF was from you. So if he joined any faction I would have him as one of yours. Not saying anyone is 100% clear but other then you 3 dons the most guilty in my eyes are Mack and DL. But if town do not vote nothing will happen anyway. PP can go in time but he is less a target then removing one of the dons protection.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If the Op was updated with all nights it would take 2 secs to point out when I interviewed Mack. I asked him about his ideas on the new factions. He said some factions were bad and some were good and no way I would join the NWO factions. Which can have no other meaning then he is not from NWO Hollywood or NWO Wolfpac. Only one other option left.

Two options. Town are a faction too.

Your strong attempts to avoid a mack lynch all but confirms he is one of yours you're trying to protect.

I think I've been pretty clear in saying Mack is mine. Don't try and pretend I've tried to veil this as one thing and pretend it's another.

I've said that I the Horsemen are not nearly the threat that BM and his two allies + title are. Kill Mack. He's vanilla to me now.

That leaves Hogan to make a kill tonight. As far as I'm aware, nobody else has a kill left - which means at best, you'll have to try and lynch a random tomorrow in hopes it's him.

We know who I am. We know who Mack is. We know neither of us is keeping Hogan alive.

Somebody is. He also has Hart. He also has the belt.

Going after Mack, who doesn't do anything for me and wastes a lynch in dying - is just stupid at this point. Hogan and Hollywood will win it tonight at Starrcade if we don't take one of them out before the event. Mark my words.

When they do win tonight, it will be all on you. If you're scum, which would not surprise me, you'll feel vindicated in having convinced a bunch of idiots to vote with you. If you're town, then you'll just be another idiot who let BM win a mafia game.

mickyj

Bench
I'm confident DL is BMs protection but no one else seems keen to take that track. You claim you're not a threat and just trying to stop BM winning. No one has ever played that card. For all we know JM joined your lot. Not willing to just lynch him on the off chance. Sure we will have a better idea in the morning.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm confident DL is BMs protection but no one else seems keen to take that track. You claim you're not a threat and just trying to stop BM winning. No one has ever played that card. For all we know JM joined your lot. Not willing to just lynch him on the off chance. Sure we will have a better idea in the morning.

The game will end tonight barring some sort of miracle. It will end with a victory to whoever has Bret Hart.

If I had Bret Hart, I would not be fighting nearly as hard to avoid a stupid lynch, as I would just let you guys do it.

Change Vote dogslife

If you're sure AFS is Sting (who I am sure is town), I'm happy to go with that.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wait, targeting dogslife is how we got our Fake Sting - which means he is real Sting.

Change Vote: AFS

mickyj

Bench
you think a real sting would have a fake sting? makes no sense
my interview with afs lead me to him being sting. as I asked about could he beat hogan for the title and all he did was point to the banner for starrcadde. where sting lost to hogan.

mickyj

Bench
6. Misanthrope is alive. He is Ric Flair. Horse
8. KTF is alive. He is the Giant. WCW aligned future Big Show
11. AFS
12. SGLC is alive. He is Kevin Nash nWo Wolfpac aligned Big Sexy Don
13. Red Hot Micky Pepper
15. DogsLife
16. Manurewhalla Marlins
17. MackDaddy - Horse
19. Parra Pride - Indie
22. DB -
25. Bunnies Man is alive. He is Hollywood Hulk Hogan. nWo aligned wrestling traitor
26. Smiley

Does SGL have any protection left? Might be a likely landing spot for JM if it was to even things up.

I'm happy with a DL lynch

What do you think KTF

Misanthrope

Staff member
you think a real sting would have a fake sting? makes no sense
my interview with afs lead me to him being sting. as I asked about could he beat hogan for the title and all he did was point to the banner for starrcadde. where sting lost to hogan.

I know for a fact that targeting real Sting is what gained Fake Sting.

Misanthrope

Staff member
6. Misanthrope is alive. He is Ric Flair. Horse
8. KTF is alive. He is the Giant. WCW aligned future Big Show
11. AFS - Eddie Guerrero
12. SGLC is alive. He is Kevin Nash nWo Wolfpac aligned Big Sexy Don
13. Red Hot Micky Pepper - Piper
15. DogsLife - Sting
16. Manurewhalla Marlins - Either Chris Jericho or Dean Malenko
17. MackDaddy - Horse
19. Parra Pride - Indie
22. DB - Mr. Perfect
25. Bunnies Man is alive. He is Hollywood Hulk Hogan. nWo aligned wrestling traitor
26. Smiley - NFI

The only person's identity we don't know, based on the above, is Smiley. Hogg has said every single wrestler has now appeared in a write-up at least once. Who are we missing?

mickyj

Bench
Mysterio is smileySting is AFS

You have him and DL around the wrong way.No way fake sting was same person as real sting. And my interview pointed to AFS being sting.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mysterio is smileySting is AFS

You have him and DL around the wrong way.No way fake sting was same person as real sting. And my interview pointed to AFS being sting.

I don't know how much clearer to make it. I was told - by the only person who would know - that Real Sting gave us a Fake Sting.

We never once targeted AFS. We did target DL. We even targeted him a second time recently in hopes it would net us a second Fake Sting.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You've already admitted you have no evidence about Mack, so you're essentially leading town towards a lynch that could be completely wrong. We've got three outed dons and I'm the only one trying to help the town. Why? Because although I can't win, I don't want BM winning.

He's the threat as he's the one who has Hart. He already had another guy, which gives him three and the belt.

Anybody who isn't trying to find and lynch BM's recruit (who was recruited at Hog Wild, I believe) is either the recruit themselves or an out and out idiot.

Why would you be metagaming me? Of all people you'd be the last person to do it in a normal situation. Meaning you're lying. Which means you can win. Possibly because you have Hart or even some other way we haven't thought of.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why would you be metagaming me? Of all people you'd be the last person to do it in a normal situation. Meaning you're lying. Which means you can win. Possibly because you have Hart or even some other way we haven't thought of.

I don't think you even know what metagaming is. It can't be metagaming if you are an outed don and I am trying to kill you. That is the aim of the f**king game, you dope.

You have the title. You have at least one member. I have very solid reason to believe you have Hart.

Even without Hart, you are still in the best position to win the game because you have an unknown ally and the f**king title.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd appreciate it if you comment more, though, as you're so colossally bad at this that you'll do my job for me.