What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

mickyj

Bench
Night 4- Hog Wild​

Pipers Pit

RP: ?That opening segment went on a little long unfortunately, so I can only ask you one question is that ok??

The interviewee says nothing and just stares.

RP: ?You?re a bit of an intense fellow aint ya? Ok here goes. Will you beat Hogan to win the title?

The interviewee says nothing, but points to a banner advertising Starrcade. He then gets up and leaves.

Someone tell me who this can be other then Sting?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Are you sure? Would usually be some mention if there is.

We targeted him multiple times. You targeted him just once. We've got more evidence on our side.

I've got no reason to lie about it - if I were in this to win it, I'd let the DL lynch train carry and laugh about it.

I am 100% sure DL is Sting, and I've just trawled back through multiple QT pages and PMs that confirm it.

We targeted him multiple times. You targeted him just once. We've got more evidence on our side.

I've got no reason to lie about it - if I were in this to win it, I'd let the DL lynch train carry and laugh about it.

I am 100% sure DL is Sting, and I've just trawled back through multiple QT pages and PMs that confirm it.

Yeah, because you sure as hell don't want to win this game...

mickyj

Bench
Pipers Pit

We see Rowdy Roddy Piper in the ring ready for his Pipers pit segment. He has a wrestler sitting next to him.

RP: ‘Well thanks to TBS cutting my time, it appears I only have time for one question.

Interviewee: ‘Please, go ahead.’

RP: ‘Are you more concerned about winning or being liked?’

Interviewee: ‘Good question Piper. You see both are important. I use my friends, but am kind to my enemies. That way my enemies will become my friends, and I can use them too.

RP: ‘I see.’

Interviewee: ‘For me if you and aren’t lying, cheating, and stealing. You just aren’t trying.’

RP: ‘Great well that’s all we’ve got time for tonight. Over to you Schiavone.’

Here is the afs check out

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't think you even know what metagaming is. It can't be metagaming if you are an outed don and I am trying to kill you. That is the aim of the f**king game, you dope.

You have the title. You have at least one member. I have very solid reason to believe you have Hart.

Even without Hart, you are still in the best position to win the game because you have an unknown ally and the f**king title.

You said you specifically don't want me to win. Now that either means you don't want me personally to win. OR the option I think it is, you don't want me to win because contrary to what you're telling everyone, you can still win. You're in a stronger position than you're letting on.

Not wanting to and not being able to are very different things.

Funny that you jump in now that I've cleared up that dogslife isn't who we should be going after, but likely AFS.

Nice try. Interesting you say that, since youre the man who changed the topic very quickly when I moved towards DB and mackdaddy had a lynch train going.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You said you specifically don't want me to win. Now that either means you don't want me personally to win. OR the option I think it is, you don't want me to win because contrary to what you're telling everyone, you can still win. You're in a stronger position than you're letting on.

I don't want you to win specifically in this game because you have played poorly. You outed yourself on day one with bad play.

Anyways, Change Vote: mackdaddy

Still think we should be going after PP though.

If town needed any further proof that we're onto something, it's this.

Latest posts