What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Dutchy

Immortal
I was mostly right. You were a scum elf. Entire town somehow didnt suss you, just like entire town doesnt suss dutch right now. Silly inactive/tard townies.

Should know by now not to influence the game when dead. I've been investigated town, and rezzed by parra. Shoosh now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What is this shit?

HEY! Pulsee's! If I wanted to throw a "check out my heartbeat" party I would have sent you merkins invitations.

Ozzy

First Grade
And game talk is for the living.
iE018304-01Mummy-hand_big.jpg

Talk to the hand.

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
You can understand my annoyance. That's the second time in the past couple of games the dead have influenced my position in the game. It's annoying, wrong and borderline cheating.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I was mostly right. You were a scum elf. Entire town somehow didnt suss you, just like entire town doesnt suss poop right now. Silly inactive/tard townies.

This thread is for 'the dead', but if the dead start influencing games in progress, I'll be locking the thread.

Apey

Staff member
What is this shit?

HEY! Pulsee's! If I wanted to throw a "check out my heartbeat" party I would have sent you merkins invitations.

And you can understand my annoyance with the Pulsee's thinking they can playtime in my kingdom. Phwoar!

f**k off you liar.

You can understand my annoyance. That's the second time in the past couple of games the dead have influenced my position in the game. It's annoying, wrong and borderline cheating.

This thread is for 'the dead', but if the dead start influencing games in progress, I'll be locking the thread.

At least they weren't posting in the game thread as well *cough* GoT II Mafia *cough*

Latest posts