What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major announcement friday

j0nesy

Bench
I hope they wait until Friday to announce this news. I'm not ready for it yet.

:lol: damn that made me laugh.

On a serious note though, I'm not surprised by that signing. However, I would be very, very surprised if we signed Cronk, or announced the signing of Stewart instead.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I did a quick search of old '07 and '08 threads yesterday and in the space of 30 seconds found we were about to sign-
Tony Carroll
Darren Lockyer
Brett Kimmorley

and Matt Cooper wanted out of the club.

Sick of the media bullshit. Until someone puts pen to paper, and been granted an official release, it's best to ignore any rumour you might hear.
Im with you 100%...Until someone puts pen to paper, and been granted an official release....enough said.

Efresh

Coach
I'm happy to accept rumours of someone being seen looking at houses in Blakehurst as proof of a signing.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey man she said nice things about me as well. I'll fight you for her. Merkins at 5 paces.

I did run off you a bit. Kudos where due, but she quoted me first, which obviously means I'm number one.

Happy with merkins at 5 paces, but the last bloke I did this with still has lice.

Just letting you know.

Last edited:

Latest posts