What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make the effort

Bluebag

Juniors
Saturday is a double header with Pl at 3pm when the 25th anniversary of our last GF in first grade.

What is needed however is for people to get themselves and mates down to Henson at 1:15pm to help support our other team the Jim Beam cup take on Cabramatta. This is a must win game to ensure a place in the semi's and its about time more people got down there a bit earlier. We are more than one team and while I reckon our fans are the most devoted we need that little bit extra for this weekend.

Bring your family, friends even enemys down and make this more a home game for the boys.

I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Henson Park to see the Eels v Jets on Saturday...

The 25th Anniversary of our first Premiership :D

Here's hoping for a 20 - 11 victory for the Eels. Can the Jets arrange for a late field goal to replicate the 1981 score?

greg

Juniors
Just make sure Brett Kenny isn't playing Cumberlandsashes! Bluebags by 12.

greg said:
Just make sure Brett Kenny isn't playing Cumberlandsashes! Bluebags by 12.

By the way he was running in 'Footy Legends' I think you may be safe... Whether the King George V stand will survive marauding Eels supporters celebrating their victory is another question... ;-)

But seriously, this will be a great match... hopefully quite a few Eels fans will come out to Henson for this.

I'll hopefully come early to catch the JBC game as well.

I'll be there, hope this good weather holds up till Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

cumberlands ashes I suspect a spectre in the form of a rampaging Sigsworth may rise up and smite the evil eels...:lol:

greg

Juniors
colcaseysheadband said:
I'll be there, hope this good weather holds up till Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

cumberlands ashes I suspect a spectre in the form of a rampaging Sigsworth may rise up and smite the evil eels...:lol:

Or perhaps an angry Bowden or an elusive Ferguson, a methodical Wilson.......

hrundi99

First Grade
I'll be there...if the weather's good I'll have the new kid there for her first Jets game...

greg said:
Or perhaps an angry Bowden or an elusive Ferguson, a methodical Wilson.......

Unfortunately all those guys days are over,I may be so bold to say our current jets are just as good ,
Look out parra for the likes of jumpin' Jamie Soward, mighty Mitch awesome Aubusson,P2,Devastating Dumas,Jeremy General Gordon, the french connection L'Estrange and LeBreton,Howitzer Hall, TitanicTonga, Meteor Malcolm and inVINCEable Mellars..

Bring it on EELS.............BUT prepare for a battle with some speedy Jets with formidable firepower!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Bluebag said:
Saturday is a double header with Pl at 3pm when the 25th anniversary of our last GF in first grade.

What is needed however is for people to get themselves and mates down to Henson at 1:15pm to help support our other team the Jim Beam cup take on Cabramatta. This is a must win game to ensure a place in the semi's and its about time more people got down there a bit earlier. We are more than one team and while I reckon our fans are the most devoted we need that little bit extra for this weekend.

Bring your family, friends even enemys down and make this more a home game for the boys.

Will be there at 1.15 for sure with the voice shoating overtime support as usual, and my new flag flying mate. And the Jets BLUEBAGS banners upon the hill as usual !!!

GO THE JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
And this will be the game to be at as well mate !!!! However looks like we will be depleted again with many players required to play in the first grade side unfortunately !!!!

carlisle

Juniors
I've been told that there'll be a small presentation to Murf under the score board at half time during this sat's game.