What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

***MH***

Bench
Phillips said:
my banner will soon be released, the most anticipating moment on these forums is not far away....stay tuned :shock:
how's it coming along, any sneek peek previews and what's it going to be rated? pg or ma 15+???

***MH***

Bench
funny thing is it brings down everyone elses banner that whores off your account! :clap: there are red x's all over the forum, it looks like a game of minesweeper!

***MH***

Bench
nat said:
does anyone wanna make me a banner?? anything with storm on it. Matt Orford Cooper Cronk or Cameron Smith would be good??? ;-)
nat.jpg

raiders_boy

Juniors
Is there any chance someone can make me a raiders banner with Clinton Schifofske and/or todd carney?

would be greatly appreciated!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We should change hte name of the thread to "Make your own banners, or get somebody else to do it for you"

Thanks to all the people who are helping out the newcomers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no need to be sorry, there are plenty of helpfull people who post here

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wanna change my banner, but only slightly. Same one, but replace Lyon with John Morris, replace Steve Waugh with Michael Clarke and keep Angus.

JTR

Juniors
Could someone please make me one?
A Warriors theme is my only request... other than that, go wild!

Cheers

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
could anyone make one for hellchick (my sister) in the parra forums?
eric grothe and cartoon pigs are the request.
whenever whatever...