What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - 16000

firechild

First Grade
No chance of that happening because channel 9 "bought the game". Tell me if you think 8:30pm is a family friendly time though.

Billythekid

First Grade
Probably got around 400k more tv viewers than a Sunday afternoon so there's your answer. Seriously though, if your team is in a sudden death playoff traveling across a city shouldn't be a hardship!

I don't buy this. I still firmly believe that sunday football has the potential to rate as well as friday night if it's pushed properly. It's the same as the broncos being shown on FTA every friday. The networks have conviced themselves one thing works and just won't step outside those boundaries.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
You make Manly fans socially unacceptable

Parents try to stop kids becoming Manly
fans

You put shit on us at every opportunity about shit that happened before I was even born

You call us grubs for bad actions of now reformed players intentional or not

You put shit on us, call us gay due to Hopoate, who was caught fingering ass for the Mergepies then defend it by claiming the Ian Roberts defence, when he has saved so many lives by publicly saying he likes dick from potential needless suicides of homosexuals Australia wide

You give us no credit for going broke when we did it to beat off super league which was invented from the same paper we all hate

You whine when refs calls go or way but God forbid some idiot hit green for us

You hate us for being successful and we get the blame for the bears death and then you expect good crowds?

f**k off idiots this is your doing, we deserve to be alive and if you want our crowds to improve then stop being so f**king jealous of or wonderfully resilient club

/thread

leeeaave_187139060.jpg

IMO

woodyk2

First Grade
I wonder how Many travelling from Canberra for tonights game can only do so because it's on a Saturday.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
was at the game last night, 16000 manly fans and a few hundred cowboys fans. Credit to the fans that showed up but we could have got at least another 10000 fans, no excuses poor effort.

Didgi

fans

You put shit on us at every opportunity about shit that happened before I was even born

You put shit on us, call us gay due to Hopoate, who was caught fingering ass for the Mergepies then defend it by claiming the Ian Roberts defence, when he has saved so many lives by publicly saying he likes dick from potential needless suicides of homosexuals Australia wide

You give us no credit for going broke when we did it to beat off super league which was invented from the same paper we all hate

You hate us for being successful and we get the blame for the bears death and then you expect good crowds?

f**k off idiots this is your doing, we deserve to be alive and if you want our crowds to improve then stop being so f**king jealous of or wonderfully resilient club

/thread

:lol::lol::lol:

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

The Eagle

Juniors
I invite you to find a meltdown quite as spectacular from me or any other poster. Perhaps trawl your own history?

:lol:

Lol meltdown? Bitch please that was facts thrown at you and your reply is a picture because your to dumb to make a valid response

Winners don't meltdown, you want to see a meltdown look at the cowboys presser lol

RedVee

First Grade
I was going to make a seperate thread, but not sure if it is thread worthy.

Maybe Manly or any other Sydney team that fears not drawing a high crowd at SFS/ANZ should take the game to Bluetounge Vs Melbourne, NZ and QLD teams?
Because the NRL promote the Finals, nt the clubs, and therefore allocate games to grounds.

Evenflow

Bench

fans

/thread

But...but...but you're a Manly fan and you don't care right? Or so you all keep telling us yet once again you prove that it's the biggest myth in RL going around.

Just because your fans say it to anyone who cares to listen and even goes to the trouble of making a banner to tell us doesn't make it true. Also posts like these and a shitload others that litter the forum just reinforces what a myth it is :lol:

2epn4o0.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal

fans

/thread

So this is not caring, eh?

t-ba

Post Whore
Meh.

I do agree that we should spend the bribe money on promoting the club so our home final is has a bigger attendance than all of our regular season matches, but a win is a win...

Latest posts