What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - 16000

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
f**k the crowd shit. Blame the collusion between the NRL and Channel Nein for free-to-air.

Why watch at the ground when the bar is ten feet away, the missus gives you a headjob when your team scores a point and you can mute the audio crap. That means Wally the Dildo and Captain Light Bulb Lockyer can both rub themselves and each other about the Q Cup....Read as Q Crap.

Damn Queerslanders suck and I'm surrounded by the toad lickers!

tumblr_m8ixr0we5a1r44f5b.gif

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
f**k the crowd shit. Blame the collusion between the NRL and Channel Nein for free-to-air.

Why watch at the ground when the bar is ten feet away, the missus gives you a headjob when your team scores a point and you can mute the audio crap. That means Wally the Dildo and Captain Light Bulb Lockyer can both rub themselves and each other about the Q Cup....Read as Q Crap.

Damn Queerslanders suck and I'm surrounded by the toad lickers!

I'm surrounded by 7 State of Origin shields. Don't know what the f**k to do with all the bastards.

alien

Referee
i used to travel to brooky from campbelltown (train to city, then bus from city to warringah mall) and alot of manly fans cant travel to the sfs???

someone even told me there were alot of free buses organised from the manly area to the sfs and back (although im not sure if that source is reliable)

DIOGENES

Juniors
Apparently the Norwegian RL grand final had a crowd of 2000 and it was played in the far north 1200 km from Oslo (and there is no train!) So the Bodo Barbarians have an eighth of the supporters of Manly.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I think it's fair to say that if Manly suddenly disappeared from the competition, it wouldn't be a bat of an eyelash from anyone.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I think it's fair to say that if Manly suddenly disappeared from the competition, it wouldn't be a bat of an eyelash from anyone.

Better still, let the Broncos (ha ha), the Titans (ha ha ha) and the Cowboys (ha ha ha ha) disappear from the comp.....f**king interluders.

For the master stroke, tow Queensland off the coast of Australia and place it next to New Calendonia. Take Can-Bullshit Newman with you.

Just let me off first....from the ship of fools.

The Eagle

Juniors
Better still, let the Broncos (ha ha), the Titans (ha ha ha) and the Cowboys (ha ha ha ha) disappear from the comp.....f**king interluders.

For the master stroke, tow Queensland off the coast of Australia and place it next to New Calendonia. Take Can-Bullshit Newman with you.

Just let me off first....from the ship of fools.

Nah,I think Queenslanders should be forced to reside in Chernobyl's exclusion zone......the world would forever live in harmony and yes Inglis can join you

Last edited:

DubaiSaint

Juniors
I hate Manly... and am thinking I will actually cheer for Melbourne next week against them (*vomit*) but I think they should be in the comp.

Having said that, 16000 to a sudden death game is a disgrace!

All other Sydney teams in a similar game would draw 35k easily. Saints, Parra, Wests, Penrith would all smash that!

Manly fans, you are a disgrace!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
But without a team in every suburb AFL will surely take over Sydney? :roll:

Hey, the embarrassingly low number of fans at Manly games suggests that plenty of people in that area would rather watch the Swans fall over each other then watch Kieran Foran knock on and get away with it.

That is a much better indictment then any I could come up with :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
I hate Manly... and am thinking I will actually cheer for Melbourne next week against them (*vomit*) but I think they should be in the comp.

Having said that, 16000 to a sudden death game is a disgrace!

All other Sydney teams in a similar game would draw 35k easily. Saints, Parra, Wests, Penrith would all smash that!

Manly fans, you are a disgrace!

Yeah, except it hasn't. Last time a Sydney side drew a figure close to that in Sydney against an out of Sydney side during week 2 was in 2005 when everyone jumped on the Tigers bandwagon. Saints v Manly only got 30k a few years ago.

The Crowd is disgraceful, I'm not sure what more can be said.

Latest posts