What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - 16000

some11

Referee
If Manly "hates you too" then by definition doesn't that mean they care?

I mean if they didn't care they wouldn't have a response.

This needs further investigation.

t-ba

Post Whore
It could be that we don't hate you because you hate us, but rather that we simply hate you for reasons independent of your hate of us. Thus, we don't care that you hate us, but rather, we hate you because of unrelated matters. The 'Too' of course raises difficult questions about this interpretation.

wittyfan

Referee
when he has saved so many lives by publicly saying he likes dick from potential needless suicides of homosexuals Australia wide

Well that's lovely. :lol:

Anyway, 16,000 was a total debacle last night and it would seem a relocation to Gosford is the only feasible solution.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
If Manly "hates you too" then by definition doesn't that mean they care?

I mean if they didn't care they wouldn't have a response.

This needs further investigation.

:lol: you've received some major arse drilling in the past 24 hours. How much more can you take? You might be bleeding maroon and not know it. Don't waste your time on this investigation, call your local GP, you've got classic signs.

some11

Referee
mjbazb.jpg

jonno_knights

Juniors
Week 2 finals game in 2006, Newcastle V Brisbane at the SFS drew 22,000...

That pretty much says it all.

Game should have got at least that figure.

gUt

Coach
Absolutely embarrassing for rugby league: any team in any venue. Completely shameful for the NRL.

aads

Juniors
"anly to win" Sucked in what a rubbish team that cannot get past the bridges on the peninsular - i lived there for a long long time and it isn't just football most of them ant get of the peninsular for

rubbish display for the team really fans

coolsteve

Juniors
"anly to win" Sucked in what a rubbish team that cannot get past the bridges on the peninsular - i lived there for a long long time and it isn't just football most of them ant get of the peninsular for

english please

woodyk2

First Grade
"anly to win" sucked in what a rubbish team that cannot get past the bridges on the peninsular - i lived there for a long long time and it isn't just football most of them ant get of the peninsular for

go anlyyyyyyy:d

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Week 2 finals game in 2006, Newcastle V Brisbane at the SFS drew 22,000...

That pretty much says it all.

Game should have got at least that figure.

We drew 27,000 against the Titans at the same venue a few years back, almost 11,000 more.

Disgraceful from Manly, no excuses.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Again there is an excuse, they are a small club with a small fan base, that is their excuse and it is the reality for some clubs in the NRL.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Again there is an excuse, they are a small club with a small fan base, that is their excuse and it is the reality for some clubs in the NRL.
Relocation to WA could be an option. Perth Sea Eagles sounds good. Make it happen PR. You'd get a team but with history.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
f**k the crowd shit. Blame the collusion between the NRL and Channel Nein for free-to-air.

Why watch at the ground when the bar is ten feet away, the missus gives you a headjob when your team scores a point and you can mute the audio crap. That means Wally the Dildo and Captain Light Bulb Lockyer can both rub themselves and each other about the Q Cup....Read as Q Crap.

Damn Queerslanders suck and I'm surrounded by the toad lickers!

Last edited:

Latest posts