What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly and the refs - the adoring relationship continues

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly generally receive the rub of the green from the referee's. Even when they got 'screwed' by the Titans they received every 50/50 call before the pivotal moment.

I am pretty sure in 08 Manly were the 2nd most penalised team and had the most video ref calls go against them. Stats for 09 would have Manly conceeding high amounts also I reckon.

badav

Bench
If there is any justice Manly will get skittled in the first week of the finals. Going on their form today they probably will anyway.

Dragon

Coach
That was a good interview from Sticky with grandstand. You can hear the pain in he and Covells interviews, its sad whats happening to this game

I think the Sharks and their fans can really hold their heads up high this week. Everybody knows you guys put on a hell of a show today, were the better team and fully deserved to win. There were about 15 other sets of fans cheering for you today.

I know it's no consolation to you at the moment, but these things tend to even themselves out in rugby league (look at us, we lost a game to 2 crap but technically correct tries earlier in the season. Then we won one with 2 of them this week). Hopefully for you guys it happens when it can put you guys in the finals or give you a minor premiership in the future.

Latest posts