What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly may win but Williams and Matai are gone

Will the Manly boys miss the grand final?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • No, nothing in them.

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters

big_matt

Juniors
They'll both get let off.

In fact they'll probably be given early guilty discounts without even pleading guilty early again like their scum mate Glenn got to keep his place in the grand final.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He came over fast to try and stop the tackle, once Cry Yeh was on the ground, Matai was going to fast to go anywhere else but the top of him.

look at the picture above your post, he is making no attempt to use his upper body to tackle the player, he is sliding in with his knees. The only plea he has is that he was trying to use his foot to stop the ball being put down but seeing as that is also illegal I'm not sure it is much of an excuse.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
For god sake the fog of hate is causing blindness in here
Leading with the knees.... please.
He will be in trouble for leading with the feet trying to stop a try, and probably atleast a week, but leading with the knees or intentionally kneeing him in the back...OMG get a clue they are free!

skeepe

Immortal
Well his hands are way up in the air. If he wasn't leading with his knees, what the f**k was he leading with? His feet? That doesn't make it any better, in case you were wondering.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Well his hands are way up in the air. If he wasn't leading with his knees, what the f**k was he leading with? His feet? That doesn't make it any better, in case you were wondering.

Quote "He will be in trouble for leading with the feet trying to stop a try, and probably atleast a week"

eagles4eva

Coach
Regardless, he has a case to answer and has a few carry over points, i guess we will all find out the outcome in a few days.

redvwhite

Juniors
The Williams tackle...you could just see the stark look on his face "I am going to miss the grand final, how dumb was that".

Matai will get off, everyone* gets off the leading with the knees/feet charges, no matter how bad they are.

*everyone does not include Gibbs, he cops 3 weeks for barely grazing the players arse.

ceagle

Bench
Matai will get off, everyone* gets off the leading with the knees/feet charges, no matter how bad they are.

*everyone does not include Gibbs, he cops 3 weeks for barely grazing the players arse.
I though that was a farce imo. Round 24 2009 wasn't it?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
They're both gone & deservedly so.
Won't stop ceagle & firechild making 1,000 posts in this thread about how they've reviewed the video on their Harvey Norman giant TVs and have proof the Sea Angels are innocent.
At least Hasler can justify his persecution complex for another week.

nz eagle

Juniors
What is wrong with you guys, both incidents werent very bad at all. It would be a shame if either matai or t-rex miss the grand final because of those.

Most of you just seem to blindly hate everything when it comes to Manly.... get a life.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Ah Manly fans. Someone just f**king poison the water up there and be done with it. Is there a more f**king idiotic bunch of supporters?

Williams should have been sent off, no question. Swinging arm direct to the jaw... the fact that it's a preliminary final is probably what saved him from an early shower... yet Manly fans are trying to tell is it hit the shoulder :lol:

As for Matai, he led with the knees and landed on Yow Yeh's ribs. Definitely deserves a suspension, yet Manly fans try to tell us it happens every game. Here's a hint Manly fans... it doesn't happen every game, although as you only watch games involving your thugs I can forgive you for thinking that, because things like that and worse are committed by Manly players every week. I can assure you Manly fans, not every other team plays as disgustingly thuggish as your mob.

Absolute disgrace that this bunch of animals will play in the grand final. I hope they got absolutely destroyed

Christ you are a disgrace ! If you cant take the fact that Manly is in another Grand Final just piss off to another sport.

oval

Juniors
Who gives a f**k.

Bring Glenn in for Tony, shift Hoppa to cover Matai, bring Oldfield in.

So many whinging high school girls on this forum. Pull the tampon outta your pussies and suck on it.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
What is wrong with you guys, both incidents werent very bad at all. It would be a shame if either matai or t-rex miss the grand final because of those.

Most of you just seem to blindly hate everything when it comes to Manly.... get a life.

Ask Yow Yeh if they werent so bad. He could barely run after the knees in his ribs.

Luke Ricketson missed a GF for a much lesser tackle than Williams' last night. He hit him flush in the chin.

Both should be gone.

Latest posts