What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I'm interested to know your thoughts on the effect of being Stewart-less for a couple of weeks (Brett back in 1-2 by the sounds of it).. Your halves are fairly dominant, but they're two pretty handy players

Personally, I think Glenn Stweart is the bigger loss of the two. In terms of being replaced. Hopoate can fill the void pretty well for Brett (who is apparently 1 week injured).
But Glenn has been in awesome form this year. His attack is obviously on the money, but I think its his ability to shut down opposition halves that they will REALLY miss. He has done a number on a few halves this year.
While I think we can still possibly win without Glenn, I think realistically it brings us right back to the pack. With Glenn Stewart (and a fully fit team otherwise) I thought we were morals to at least make the GF. Now while I hope we do I am not confident that we will.

to_ddeath

Coach
I would have thought that Manly's legal rep quitting on them 7 hours or so before the case wouldn't be their fault but you say it is so it must be so. Well then how DARE Manly seek an adjournment! How DARE they make up the word adjournment and its meaning, tell it to the judiciary, force them to install it within their rules, and finally grant it to them. HOW DARE THEY! Oh, Manly didn't make force the judiciary to give them an adjournment, its something thats already in place for situations like this?....................... MANLY ARE ARROGANT!!!!!!11111!1!!!!!!!11!

How dare you post! How dare you retort! Oh the ARROGANCE :lol:

T.

nqcowboy87

Bench
im sick of people including that nutbag les boyd going what happened was good for the game and what fans wanted. i dont have a problem with the first fight that was ok, the second was over the line(pardon the pun).

Evenflow

Bench
I'm pretty sure I heard that loading, carry over points and all that stuff don't count when it is referred straight to the judiciary.

Why wouldn't it be? If it gets added on a normal charge that's graded it'd be stupid and to think that it wouldn't count when a more severe charge that isn't graded is sent straight to the judiciary.

ceagle

Bench
Why wouldn't it be? If it gets added on a normal charge that's graded it'd be stupid and to think that it wouldn't count when a more severe charge that isn't graded is sent straight to the judiciary.
Just what I heard on FOX Sport News mate.

Evenflow

Bench
Just what I heard on FOX Sport News mate.

Fair enough, wouldn't be the first times those clowns got it wrong but you'd have to assume if it's carried over in a normal graded charge it would also be on one that's more serious in that it's been referred straight to the judiciary.

ceagle

Bench
Fair enough, wouldn't be the first times those clowns got it wrong but you'd have to assume if it's carried over in a normal graded charge it would also be on one that's more serious in that it's been referred straight to the judiciary.
I think they said the reason points don't come into it is if you are sent straight to the judiciary is because the judiciary can enforce any suspension they want.

You can't early plea as well so it is fair

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
#NRL Judiciary verdict: @manlyseaeagles forward Glenn Stewart GUILTY – will miss 1 match

Latest posts