What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

franklin2323

Immortal
After seeing the send off at 1/2 time. Why didn't the video ref get involved?? Not so much the Brett Stewart attempt of a hit.

After that Blair is under 5 players both Lussick & Watmough were throwing punch in to his ribs. It was clear he was defence less being hit. Surely more should of gone???

Mr Saab

Referee
Those that did the wrong thing will be sited for sure. They brought the game into disrepute.

Mr Saab

Referee
According to 2GB, Raaaaaaaaay Hadley has spoken to a senior NRL official and up to 9 players will be sited......take that how you want to.

docbrown

Coach
As long as its not a drawn out process, get it sorted out as simply and as soon as possible.

yobbo84

Coach
My suspensions:

Blair - 2 weeks
G.Stewart - 2 weeks
Lussick - 4 weeks
B.Stewart - 20 weeks

Mr Saab

Referee
Similar to the Cowboys Warriors game in 2000 up at Nth Qld. Good fight that ended up on the fence and the cheerleaders scattered like seagulls

user_nat

Coach
According to 2GB, Raaaaaaaaay Hadley has spoken to a senior NRL official and up to 9 players will be sited......take that how you want to.

We should probably assume the opposite then.

All the players will receive some form of medal.

franklin2323

Immortal

That's good. It doesn't help the storm much though. If I saw correctly Watmough & Lussick are in a heap of trouble

tumblingdice

Juniors
My suspensions:

Blair - 2 weeks
G.Stewart - 2 weeks
Lussick - 4 weeks
B.Stewart - 20 weeks

I do think Brett has a case to answer for as well but 20:crazy:

As long as Blair is ok for round 1 next year, thats my only concern lol.
Both teams could be considerably weaker come round 1 finals, (think Brett is injured now) some reprieve for those who come 7th and 8th

Kiwimation

Juniors
Nothing like a bit of biff. Is it me or are games faster and more exciting with only 12 on each side. Great way to increase the salary cap :)

yobbo84

Coach
I do think Brett has a case to answer for as well but 20:crazy:

As long as Blair is ok for round 1 next year, thats my only concern lol.
Both teams could be considerably weaker come round 1 finals, (think Brett is injured now) some reprieve for those who come 7th and 8th

Running 40m to king-hit a player in the back of the head is quite possibly the lowest thing I've seen on the footy field. He should get 3 times what Fa'alogo got.