What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parramatta

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tim Bailey's weather report could be delayed cause all the juice from the saltilites will be used be 4WD GPS's headed from Manly to Parramatta

Eelementary

Post Whore
rednut said:
at least you guys who cant make it to partys are gonna have fun, ive got to work

Mate I promise you - I would much rather be at Parramatta Stadium cheering my lungs out.

The Eels entertain me like few things in this world can.

Eelementary

Post Whore
chloe said:
Notably women.

No no - of course women are included in that groupd. And no, not just for that one thing we all know they can do lol.

I love cuddling up with my gf, watching a movie and so on.

But Parra....I can't explain it.

It gets me so pumped.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
No no - of course women are included in that groupd. And no, not just for that one thing we all know they can do lol.

I love cuddling up with my gf, watching a movie and so on.

But Parra....I can't explain it.

It gets me so pumped.
OK!

Touche Hurri!

And seeing as we're making jokes about it, I'll go out on a limb and say my 'gf' is actually my copy of the 1986 Grand Final!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
CliffyIsGod said:
Yeah, I gave Mother's Day a miss for the footy.

Pick up the pace, CC and Eelementary!

As did I...remember!?

If I miss this I'll be the blackest sheep of any family full of black sheeps.

Plus I have a feeling it will be an open bar....

Dw CIG, I'll be watching it with another Parra supporter, being totally unsociable.:)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
It will be funny watching Manly supporters getting lost coming out west, Parra will have to delay the start of the game. I think there will be a record number of those GPS street directories being switched on.

Shouldn't be that hard.

All they need to do is follow their nose, travel downhill and follow the flanno's.