What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Players like him are a dime a dozen. I can name 4 of the top of my head; Radradra, Eto Nabuli, Kevin Naiqama, Alipate Ratini. If the club does another scouting mission to Fiji they will find 100 other Koroibetes. It's not too much of a problem.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We probably should have kept him, but he out jumped a second rower and burned Halatau, a player who should be in NSW cup.

When the guy behind me said Richards is gone and we have two second rowers in the centres i knew we were f**ked out wide.

macnaz

Staff member
Players like him are a dime a dozen. I can name 4 of the top of my head; Radradra, Eto Nabuli, Kevin Naiqama, Alipate Ratini. If the club does another scouting mission to Fiji they will find 100 other Koroibetes. It's not too much of a problem.

Hahaha

byrner

Juniors
I feel for u blokes. You cant keep em all, but the timing of this one with ur outside back injuries must be like salt in a wound.
Next year u will be a force.

BuffaloRules

Coach
No prob... Better to bump an existing thread about a player then start a new one in my view...

He is going well, but I don't miss him as much as others that have left like Fafita and Austin...

lafai

Bench
Austin
Brooks
Fifita
Farah
Woods

That would have been fun to watch. Heck David Fifita and Heighington are going better than Gallowaste.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Are you actually saying Galloway has been good? lol

You clearly haven't watched any of our games.

The Galloway bashing is really tiresome, he has been very good this season.

People see what they want to see, or choose not to see things because it doesn't fit their agenda.

super_coach

First Grade

Bellyache said he has been their best player or their about in three out of four games this year, not bad rap for a player who a lot of armchair heroes thinks is just a average run of the mill player. As I said from the out set their had to be other issues other than football for our brain trust to release him

gUt

Coach
Galloway has seemed pretty good to me. He and Tapau seem to have a pretty good one-two punch up the middle combo going.