What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

Front-Rower

First Grade
The bigger question is why the heck did Sheens let Mitch Brown leave. Might not be the quickest player going around but boy is he safe at the back.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Koroibete has been disgraceful

Mind you its about 8 degrees, less with the wind chill factor, raining & the ground at AAMI is heavy at the best of times, but its much worse tonight.

Still, he's been utter rubbish tonight

BuffaloRules

Coach
Forgets that you can't shoulder charge anymore, but to be fair, the Tigers normally forget you can't tackle the opposing fullback in mid air each week.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Koroibete has been disgraceful

Mind you its about 8 degrees, less with the wind chill factor, raining & the ground at AAMI is heavy at the best of times, but its much worse tonight.

Still, he's been utter rubbish tonight

You're not wrong. He has been so bad.

Brown rarely does any thing wrong, although last week I think he dropped a number of bombs which was uncharacteristic of him, still you get more good than bad from him. Koro was terrible tonight ,after dropping a number of kicks he than gave up on even trying to catch them ....!

magpie guy

Juniors
Would have Mitch Brown back in a second. Solid in any position, especially solid as a winger, centre or fullback and in the positions that we need a decent depth player. Cetainly better than any of the depth players we have had there all season. Better than Moses at FB, better than Lulia at centre.

macnaz

Staff member
Yeah he has plenty of mistakes I guess , but plenty of positives as well. Lawrence on the other hand has more mistakes without any real positives. Anyway as far as Kori goes he is at the right place to learn with Slater teaching him the right techniques under the high ball and Bellamy's guidance over his general play. Also needs the rulebook written in Fijian as well I think lol.

BuffaloRules

Coach
He is gone but lets wait and see how it turns out. He can score a try. Nofo's defence is pretty ordinary.

You seriously comparing him to Nofo?

I recall Koro defending behind the try line and dropping plenty of bombs in first grade.

Scoring tries in NSW and QLD Cup is no comparison to scoring them at NRL level.

Nofo hasn't been a 100% fit this year but he still light years ahead of Koro.

macnaz

Staff member
You seriously comparing him to Nofo?

I recall Koro defending behind the try line and dropping plenty of bombs in first grade.

Scoring tries in NSW and QLD Cup is no comparison to scoring them at NRL level.

Nofo hasn't been a 100% fit this year but he still light years ahead of Koro.

Both are liight years ahead of Lawrence and Lulia.

macnaz

Staff member
Nofo's defence isnt that bad 05 , he is just a victim of of our non defensive structure .

Tiger05

First Grade
Nofo's defence isnt that bad 05 , he is just a victim of of our non defensive structure .

I hope your right but I see guys run it at him and he hardly ever stops them. When he has the ball its basically the same in reverse but I'd like to feel confident that he could tackle a player who was trying to go around him.

macnaz

Staff member
I hope your right but I see guys run it at him and he hardly ever stops them. When he has the ball its basically the same in reverse but I'd like to feel confident that he could tackle a player who was trying to go around him.

He usually has 2 or 3 players running at him , its always going to be hard . Im sure if u check his actual miss tackles they wont be anything to be worried about.

Latest posts