What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

Richards is a winger and a very good goal kicker,he is usually fairly reliable,he just lacks a little pace now, but he still has enough to finish off most try scoring opportunities.

macnaz

Staff member
Has there been a 100% confirmation ? I for one have been treating it as such but havnt seen it confirmed .
Im really hoping the club would reconsider before its done and dusted .

Last edited:
Here's hoping that Koroibete does well for Melbourne. He has some obvious flaws in his game but with patience and decent coaching he'll flourish.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I can't believe the level of whinging from people here. Our recruitment and retention in the past 12 months has been excellent. The only player who has missed out is Korobete, which at the start of the year was not up to FG standard.

It would have been amazing to have kept everyone but thats not how the system works. The simple fact is, Richards and Nofo are better wingers and the offer from Storm was just too good for Koro to pass up. Maybe he wanted to leave all along which is why he has been in NSW cup?

Tiger05

First Grade
The simple fact is, Richards and Nofo are better wingers and the offer from Storm was just too good for Koro to pass up.

I'm not sure if Richards and Nofo are better wingers than Koro. I understand he had to leave because he wasn't getting a shot but personally I think it was a mistake. Koro has lightning speed and the other two don't. You give Koro the ball in some space and he does a lot with it.

Our retention though has been great. I just think that losing Koro could be a big mistake. Time will tell.

Pezz70

Juniors
Good to see him go, we should let go of all our try scoring machines, our defence is awesome, we don't need to score many points.

MadPie

Juniors
Good to see him go, we should let go of all our try scoring machines, our defence is awesome, we don't need to score many points.

Yep, we just need Richards to kick field goals, and we'll keep winning games 1-0 etc:crazy:

Latest posts