What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

Tiger05

First Grade
Richards has done everything asked of him so there is no way he should be dropped .. Its the 2 players in middle starving them of possession .they are where the changes have to be made .

I would pick Koro ahead of Richards. I figure you play Richards on the other side.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
There is so much potential upside in Koro, can't believe he's on his way. Wonder if this is a money thing or purely just a game time thing

Don't worry, our astute coach will sign a 35 year old winger from the ESL to replace Koroibete. Can anyone confirm whether Lesley Vainikolo or Brett Dallas are still playing over there? Potter is about as inspiring as a bucket full of hemmerhoids.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
From the outside looking in it seems like he has been on the outer and in potters bad books ever since he was late coming home from Fiji at the start if the year

Tigerm

Coach
From the outside looking in it seems like he has been on the outer and in potters bad books ever since he was late coming home from Fiji at the start if the year

Yes, that's what I've been thinking, he has done something that has not pleased the bosses.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's a winger.

Which winger do you drop to bring him into NRL?

Keep in mind that Potter does not like to put players out of position.

Its that simple

macnaz

Staff member
Ok we have an injured winger next game , who will be the replacement ?

Tiger05

First Grade
He's a winger.

Which winger do you drop to bring him into NRL?

Keep in mind that Potter does not like to put players out of position.

Its that simple

Richards to the right side. SImona and Koro on the left. Lawrence to backrow or state cup.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just find it funny that so many people hate on Potter for not moving players out of position to accommodate one player.

Yet we all despised Sheens, who did just that nearly every week.

I agree, Koroibete should be in the side, but who deserves to be dropped?

I was against the signing of Pat Richards for this reason from the outset, but I was told he would be a great buy and Koro wasn't NRL quality.

Richards hasn't done anything at all to deserve being dropped, he was even talked up as an origin bolter, such has been his form.

It seems that some people want to bag the coach, even if it means they make complete and utter hypocrites of themselves.

Latest posts