What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh Open to Offers

Utey

Coach
He has done fine, I'm confident that when Tim goes good so does Parra. Finchy should come in when needed and atm his role of not being a defensive liability and running it a few times a game which takes pressure of Tim is good enough for me.

Bigfella

Coach
TBH if it wasn;t for Burt giving Tim options in attack with his chasing game there would be a lot more pressure on our halfback.

Burt's form pushing up on the inside in support, kicking, and chasing in attack are helping Tim play better.

Not sure what Finch is offering to Tim. Although he has been much more helpful the last few weeks by staying right out of the way in attack.

cayless1989

Juniors
Bigfella said:
TBH if it wasn;t for Burt giving Tim options in attack with his chasing game there would be a lot more pressure on our halfback.

Burt's form pushing up on the inside in support, kicking, and chasing in attack are helping Tim play better.

Not sure what Finch is offering to Tim. Although he has been much more helpful the last few weeks by staying right out of the way in attack.

i agree as long finch leaves timmy to do his own thing and take control we r sweet.........

JOB 3:14

Juniors
I'm not a Finch supporter but he has shown gradual improvement. I wouldn't go tinkering with the side just yet. We aren't to badly placed on the table and the team has improved as a whole as well. We haven't been outclassed to often this year.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
COACH STERLING said:
Do you mean tolerant. :lol:

10 weeks of waiting is pretty patient if you ask me.

Anyways, were winning and i'm not complaining. ;-)

im still waiting for Tim Smith to fire...... its been over 2 years!!! i guess we just keep waiting dont we ??:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
im still waiting for Tim Smith to fire...... its been over 2 years!!! i guess we just keep waiting dont we ??:lol:
How many games have you watched this year FFS.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
all of them actually! and if thats a player firing and one parra wants to resign then f**k me i give up !!!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
How many games have you watched this year FFS.

Losing players like PJ, Morris , Mckinnon , widders ETC pisses me off to keep rubbish like Tim Smith. I have come to terms with parra's selections but every now and then threads like this bring up feelings of anger watching parra let go player after player.

Realisticcly though most better players leave because they have a better option waiting for them or like all those players that have left us.

I guess the likes of Smith dont really have any other options and this club will sign them because its there only option and the other players have f**ked off. Pretty bad isn it ???:(

lucablight

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:

What are you on? Even Parra Pete acknowledged he's been playing well. How did he get man of the match a few weeks ago?

jayjayselmes

Juniors
lucablight said:
What are you on? Even Parra Pete acknowledged he's been playing well. How did he get man of the match a few weeks ago?

f**k knows how he got man of the match????

Was at the cowboys game did the bloke even have the ball after the first try?????? Didnt even know he was on the field to be honest as piggy riddell set up the 3 tries for us. Hang on thats the halfbacks role isint it ??

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
still waiting for Tim Smith to fire...... its been over 2 years
:LOL: :LOL:

2005?? :LOL:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
Losing players like PJ, Morris , Mckinnon , widders ETC pisses me off to keep rubbish like Tim Smith. I have come to terms with parra's selections but every now and then threads like this bring up feelings of anger watching parra let go player after player.

Realisticcly though most better players leave because they have a better option waiting for them or like all those players that have left us.

I guess the likes of Smith dont really have any other options and this club will sign them because its there only option and the other players have f**ked off. Pretty bad isn it ???:(
The only bloke that we have lost in the last few years we shouldn't have IMO is Morrison. And you didn't name him, Mackinnon = Hayne and as for Widders, have you seen a guy called Mateo???? And PJ isn't even gone yet. Your Hatred for Tim Smith is making you look like a fool.

Hellsy

Immortal
You seriously think that Tim's form in 2005 was not firing?? :LOL: :LOL:

FMD I have no idea what the f**k could please you then :LOL: :LOL:

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Hellsy said:
You seriously think that Tim's form in 2005 was not firing?? :lol: :lol:

FMD I have no idea what the f**k could please you then :lol: :lol:

ok 1.5 years my bad.

40 games to fire is long enough.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
The only bloke that we have lost in the last few years we shouldn't have IMO is Morrison. And you didn't name him, Mackinnon = Hayne and as for Widders, have you seen a guy called Mateo???? And PJ isn't even gone yet. Your Hatred for Tim Smith is making you look like a fool.

Hahahah im really worried about that ahahahahah

yor blindness makes you guys look like fools.

what is going to be funny is try to sign mateo, inu, green, T Smith, Cordoba, cannings, wagon etc for next year

mateo, inu and green are the priorities. Would you dead sh*ts lose mateo or inu for Tim Smith. If so then your a dead set chump!!!!!

Latest posts