What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Eel News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
it's like finding out what gift you got 2 days before you unwrap the pressie :lol:

Exactly.... and here I was thinking that fans were more important than the media :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Colonel

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
with Green, is it a case of another club willing to pay him more or pLay him more?

Quite possibly, or it could be that is what he is chasing elsewhere at this stage.....

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Great news and congratulations to all involved..! Tim and Feleti can definately form a nucleus for years to come. Hopefully we can re-sign Inu and Hayne and start pushing for that illusive premiership.. Gee our backline looks gr8.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brilliant news :D Congrats to everyone involved. Now all we need to do is wrap up Kris Keating and the extend INU and Hayne contracts. BTW Suck sh*t Manly :crazy: :lol:

V1er

Juniors
With Feleti playing one game in 2004 does that rule him out of the race to be NRL rookie of the year for 2007?

The Colonel

Immortal
Off the bench does make a difference and doesn't rule him out however the games he played for the London Broncos will quite possibly rule him out instead....

V1er

Juniors
Shame that, he could have been the 3rd parra player to be rookie of the year in 3 years, quite an achievement.

The Colonel

Immortal
Animated_BreakDancingBunny_01.gif

:crazy:

:D

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Colonel... you're dancing bunny looks to be of asian decent.. please explain

I just found him..... he is doing the happy dance.

He'll appear a lot more in coming days....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I just found him..... he is doing the happy dance.

He'll appear a lot more in coming days....
Does that mean there will be more signing news??? ;-)

Latest posts