What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 1: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
The downside is the whole reason you guys are discussing him playing hooker: We don't have a better halfback on the books.

I really believe that if he'd started out as a 9 he would have gone well...he's 150 games in and all he's shown is that he's not up to it...but as a 9 what does Cook do that Brooks couldn't? If Liddle doesnt cut it i'd buy the 7 we need and tell Brooks that's where he's playing...it's not as if we'd be ruining any future halfback rep prospects for him.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
It's amazing what 3 or 4 weeks can do. I am now confident of a win this weekend and of making top 8.I know I might be getting a bit over excited but top 4 is not out of the question.
Go you good things !!!

It's amazing what 2 weeks can do. I now have us placed as certs for bottom four with dead last not out of the question.

Always stayed positive with Brooks one day finding his feet and being in top form. ( him being a childhood fan of the Tigers and all) As a wise person put it on this forum some can make a go of it in the NRL others simply where not born with the talent. I feel for the guy but it is time for us to move on.

Latest posts