What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Gold Coast @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Who will win? Round 1: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Early days, but not a lot to get excited about atm.
Early shmearly, they’re useless. Same old same old. Clean out the administration, the coaches and get some people
In that understand winning culture. The f**kers running the show have been at each other since 2012 what makes you think they’re gonna get any better. Clean out is in order as are consecutive spoons

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Your attack looks so much better than under Madge. Just need to improve the fundamentals which let you down today.
Api starting from the bench was stupid.Papali’i was awful and looks lost out there with Brooks feeding him the ball.
I’d be playing him in the middle until he adjusts to your style.

Doueihi is your best player but should be sacked from the goal kicking duties.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Go back and read the forum at the beginning of last year....it is deja vu!!!!

Same comments, same complaints and same players at fault....nothing seems to have changed in the past 12 months....

Wizardman

First Grade
I hate to say it.....but I told you so.

It IS round one and we will get better. But, I expected a shitload better than what we produced on the park today.

Our halves.....my f**k! Brooks is not great at the best of times but he had an absolute clanger today. He has deadset stolen a living off the back of this club. He simply f**king has to go at the end of the year or sooner.

Our centres had very ordinary games. Talau may need a spell in NSW Cup.

Laurie......f**k him off at the end of the year if we can get someone with promise.

Front-Rower

First Grade
and while Im at it...Nofoaluma. He is a completely different player from the bloke who tried his guts out one season a while back. I wish the Storm kept him.
Watching him at Melbourne I thought he was way off the pace in terms of actually playing in a structured high performing side

WA Tiger

Bench
I beg my humble pardon..I thought a brave call would be to put Simpkin at halfback at halftime..not because he’s a good half but coz he can catch and pass and prob see an overlap for 4 points 10 out from the line... Not sure how long these experts are going to take to see Brooks is shit …Wakeham next week if he’s in the 30?? Laurie thinks he’s playing a video game where he can Fk off for for a coffee halfway through a game

Very ordinary effort today, zero go forward and turn overs don't help.Attack was side ways and predictable, Brooks is clueless at leading a team.

Das Hassler

Bench
First change I'd like to see is Benji standing at the back of the coaches box for at least this year and for Sheens to forget he's there for 80 minutes a weekend and keep the coach coaching for office hours Monday to Friday

That really wasn’t first grade standard except for glimpses.

The good news is that we beat ourselves and there’s at least a chance we can fix that.

Our halves were a complete abomination. Wtf Benji, this is on you.

Next year is it Tim?

Anyway, we have a couple of rounds to fix the many issues.

Terrible first up effort. Embarrassing.

Titans played good d. Plenty of hustle.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
First change I'd like to see is Benji standing at the back of the coaches box for at least this year and for Sheens to forget he's there for 80 minutes a weekend and keep the coach coaching for office hours Monday to Friday
Yea sheens is passing the baton a bit early.I’d love to know what was said at half time and who said it ..I’m not sure sheens has anything to offer but 100 passes a day...Benji looked like coaching is something he could learn to hate pretty quickly. Like he had the weight of the world. Right from the first minute. Robbie was chilled. Poor bastard had to stand for the whole game tho

Vic Mackey

Referee
Your attack looks so much better than under Madge. Just need to improve the fundamentals which let you down today.
Api starting from the bench was stupid.Papali’i was awful and looks lost out there with Brooks feeding him the ball.
I’d be playing him in the middle until he adjusts to your style.

Doueihi is your best player but should be sacked from the goal kicking duties.

lol what? We were bad but did you actually watch us under Madge?

Papalli awful, made 150ms. Let’s be serious you were always going to say that no matter what

Pezz70

Juniors
What happened to Blore? I was so emotional about the tigers not turning up that I missed what happened to him. His stats were
Sackable, I obviously missed something

Latest posts