What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Newcastle @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Tiger

Bench
40 mins to go.. We all know a lot is left to happen and its usually not good :(
Someone will 100% go to the bin so that it looks even. It looks like the knights just have to hold on to the ball and they will score points. The thing in our favour is that it looks like we just have to hold the ball to also score enough to hang on

Pezz70

Juniors
We’ll take it, but the next few weeks will tell the story, looked a lot better in attack and the times they threatened we managed to get players back to spoil, there were positive things but the knights were a bit lost and without Pearce and Ponga they’re pretty ordinary. Good pack but really struggle in attack. I know we’re fragile, so next week is important. Brooks played well with Mbye next to him.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's one win.

Positives:- Brooks, Doueihi, BJ & Seyfarth were all good.
Negatives:- we are still not a great team. We are heaps better than the Knights without Ponga but we just stuff up at various times.

2 shite teams and one tonight was just that much more.

Joke of a last 10 odd minutes I guess the NRL used the 2 shitty teams to clamp down on infringements hence the use of the bins, I bet they forget about it for the rest of the non-magical round.

Question, is Mybe in the sin bin for the 1st 10 minutes of his next game?

Madden has been taking lessons from Brooks with his grubber kicks watching that last kick of the Tigers.

Tigerm

First Grade
It's one win.

Positives:- Brooks, Doueihi, BJ & Seyfarth were all good.
Negatives:- we are still not a great team. We are heaps better than the Knights without Ponga but we just stuff up at various times.
No we aren’t a great team, but we are now 3 & 8, at least it was an improvement on what we have been doing.

macnaz

Staff member
2 shite teams and one tonight was just that much more.

Joke of a last 10 odd minutes I guess the NRL used the 2 shitty teams to clamp down on infringements hence the use of the bins, I bet they forget about it for the rest of the non-magical round.

Question, is Mybe in the sin bin for the 1st 10 minutes of his next game?

Madden has been taking lessons from Brooks with his grubber kicks watching that last kick of the Tigers.
No sin bin is for this game only.

Our effort was a lot better tonight, but we are still suspect in defence, Mbye is a turnstile and Nofo ffs if his life depended on it he could not stay on his wing without rushing in.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Great win, but fk me we switched off in the end. A lot of defensive issues that need to be fixed, but overall good to get a win.

I like Doueihi better as a centre tbh. Blore looked good. Seyfarth had an infinitely better game than last week.

Talau isn't a winger. BJ had a good game but f**k he looked gassed by 60 mins

Brooks.... credit where credit is due you had a f**king great game

Latest posts