What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs North Qld @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordsy

Juniors
Even more detail on what the jerk who abused Hastings said. Talk about a complete douchebag -

That kind of stuff is not on. Ever.
Stuff all the big talk, charges that will no lead to serious punishment etc, I would have liked to have seen Hastings and three other tigers flog that merkin in the car park. Threatening a blokes family for no reason is a dog act. If we can't put a really good team around Hastings I would love to see him go to the roosters or storm and have great success. He deserves it. I would be hounding him if I was Bellamy and or Robson.
Same with Fitzgibbon, especially as he lives in the Gong.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Stuff all the big talk, charges that will no lead to serious punishment etc, I would have liked to have seen Hastings and three other tigers flog that merkin in the car park. Threatening a blokes family for no reason is a dog act. If we can't put a really good team around Hastings I would love to see him go to the roosters or storm and have great success. He deserves it. I would be hounding him if I was Bellamy and or Robson.
Same with Fitzgibbon, especially as he lives in the Gong.
I have a feeling Hastings will stay loyal to Madge.