What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs North Qld @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Wests Tigers v North Queensland Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Sunday 15 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND SUNDAY

CRO v CAN 1:50pm -- SYD v PAR 4:05pm -- WST v NQL 6:25pm

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Starford To'a 2. Asu Kepaoa 3. Oliver Gildart 4. Luke Garner 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Luke Brooks 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Kelma Tuilagi 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Alex Twal 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Jock Madden 20. Thomas Mikaele 21. Fa'amanu Brown 22. Junior Pauga 23. Junior Tupou 24. Tukimihia Simpkins

NQL2022TEAM.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Reuben Cotter 11. Tom Gilbert 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 15. Heilum Luki 16. Coen Hess 17. Griffin Neame 18. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 19. Jake Granville 20. Connelly Lemuelu 21. Ben Condon 22. Emry Pere 23. Ben Hampton 24. Brendan Elliot

A-REF-G-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Chris Butler​

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
We get to play last on a wet weekend after the pitch has been torn up by seven other games.

Ready for a fresh batch of injuries?

Vic Mackey

Referee
We get to play last on a wet weekend after the pitch has been torn up by seven other games.

Ready for a fresh batch of injuries?

The way the cows move the ball and the pace of their backs means pouring rain and a torn up pitch will be a god send.

If Nofa, Luc and Ken are all good I give us a big chance here. Cows are playing very good footy but we’re sloppy against the knights and most teams would have beaten them. They’ve been up for a long time, you often find teams that have just started being good can’t keep these performances up. They’ll have a shocker at some stage in the next few weeks.

I think we’re going a lot better then our results suggest. It’s been injuries and I know this a cop out but a lot of ‘bad luck’ has stopped us probably winning 3 games.

My guess there will be a try in it either way.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
It's a tough game. I hope at some point the ball bounces our way and the team fires. If that happens we are in with a chance.

I think we need it to be pouring down and a real arm wrestle to have a good shot. We've shown over the last couple of weeks that we can play this sort of game. Plus it will take away a lot of their speed advantage. Given a fair shot by the ref and no injuries I give us a decent chance of a close win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Kepeoa out with COVID and Mikaele has failed the concussion protocols

Saw a rumour that Peacheys gunna play centre and Nu Brown will come onto the bench with Pole travelling with the team in place of Mikaele

Pezz70

Juniors
We need to throw in a young centre, this season is a write off, and so is this game, throw in a young fella, can’t keep playing mediocre footballers outside of their positions (Garner - good defender - next to useless in attack- unless running backrowers lines on the left edge, that’s not to say he hasn’t done an admirable job but there’s just no future in him playing centre for us), be better to use Garner off the bench for Tuilagi. We also need Gildart to improve his defence, I think garner defending next to him would be a good thing.

Tigerm

First Grade
Late updates

Junior Pauga replacing Asu Kepaoa (covid)

Junior Tupou replacing Oliver Gildart (calf)

Good luck

Last edited:
Well Raiders, Knights and Titans got up meaning Tigers are back to 15th. Need the upset of the round.

Need huge defensive games from Twal and Seyfarth.

Pezz70

Juniors
As posted previously this is something that needs to be done, probably not the best game for a debut but we no chance of a finals birth might as well give the young fellas a taste