What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Radical Rat

Juniors
On another note, we are going to get absolutely monstered in the forwards tonight. This has to be the smallest pack we've ever put out. And we've had some small ones.

super_coach

First Grade
Cleary is on a hiding to nothing for the rest of the season trying to get these blokes up week in and week out. Our side is weak on paper and against the better sides unless we play out of our skins, get every 50 50 call and the other mob have a shocker we are in for a bleak few months. All I want is effort and without Moses that will improve

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cleary is on a hiding to nothing for the rest of the season trying to get these blokes up week in and week out. Our side is weak on paper and against the better sides unless we play out of our skins, get every 50 50 call and the other mob have a shocker we are in for a bleak few months. All I want is effort and without Moses that will improve

Agree but really this season is a write off, I don't care if we finish last. IMO our performances this year will have little to no bearing on our 2018 season. From our round 1 team this year there's a chance we could have as little as 7 still at the club next year.

The good thing is that with the quality signings in place already for next year, along with a proven coach, we won't have to go through the standard 2-3 year rebuild that we've had the last few failures.

As fans I think we've just gotta suck this year up, expect the worst and enjoy whatever positives we see.

Tiger05

First Grade
I also don't care if we finish last. I don't want success with the two remaining traitors in our team. Every time I watch I still want us to win but the petulant bitches have pissed me off.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Agree but really this season is a write off, I don't care if we finish last. IMO our performances this year will have little to no bearing on our 2018 season. From our round 1 team this year there's a chance we could have as little as 7 still at the club next year.

The good thing is that with the quality signings in place already for next year, along with a proven coach, we won't have to go through the standard 2-3 year rebuild that we've had the last few failures.

As fans I think we've just gotta suck this year up, expect the worst and enjoy whatever positives we see.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I really don't want to get the spoon. Having never gotten the spoon is the one the small moral victories this club can still claim.

And Ivan doesn't deserve that. I can deal with second last, no one remembers them.

simmo05

Bench
Spot on cliff, debut those 2 with a view of playing them in the top 30 next year. Tonight i think we could get flogged by 60, roberts with a triple. However, with all thats gone on this week there is a slight chance of a a backs to the wall, stirring victory for the ages. Any case, i have a fully stocked fridge to either celebrate or drown my sorrows!

Will take Rankin at 5/8. It will be the first time he'll actually get to play in his preferred position and I would like to see what he can do there.

Clifferd

Coach
Spot on cliff, debut those 2 with a view of playing them in the top 30 next year. Tonight i think we could get flogged by 60, roberts with a triple. However, with all thats gone on this week there is a slight chance of a a backs to the wall, stirring victory for the ages. Any case, i have a fully stocked fridge to either celebrate or drown my sorrows!

Meh. I'm actually kind of excited for tonight's game. We have one less wanker in our team so it gets easier

I think we'll give it a red hot crack in the 1st half then brissys class will get us in the end

Brooks and Rowdy are both out according to FOX news,Rankin and Littlejohn are the halves pairing,no mention of who comes into the pack,hopefully its not Lovett.

simmo05

Bench
If the weather that we have had in townsville has made it down there, it will be a forward battle. Absolutely hosed down past 2 days. If thats the case it wont be a 60 point flogging, merely 30

Penrose_11

Juniors
I take it Woods is only playing tonight to try n prove his fitness for SOO. Cos he ain't looking that flash. So far I've only seen him take the 3rd or 4th tackle hit ups or trying to play as a half and off-loading at the line. Unless that's his normal go??

WT Unity

Juniors
Basic errors from Edwards then Lovett (yep there was one from Ted as well) then clumsy sh!t from Grant. There is so much non 1st grade NRL standard players out there for us tonight its not funny!

WT Unity

Juniors
And then Rankin says...hey - remember me...I'm non 1st grade standard as well!

Well how dare I leave you out Jordan...You surely are a ressie at best. Thanks for reminding us!