What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
Yup. Another biased decision against us.

When the commentators can see it, it’s concerning.

K-Man

Bench
Inspirational defence.

Also credit to Brown for the reshuffle. Nailed it. Lino has done his job.

K-Man

Bench
Damn. That Watson pass from dummy half was a complete shocker. We really really really didn’t need that turnover.

Don’t think I could even cope with somehow losing this game. We’ve been immense.

EdLondon

Juniors
Sione absolutely held that middle together in his minutes. Was so impressive in defence and made some runs with really quick leg speed and play the balls.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Yet again a fantastic team performance.
Loving the balance we have all over and the effort from all 17 every week is inspired.
Remember the Titans game? Nah, me neither

Bartwah

Juniors
So hard right now. Love supporting a team that’s all of a sudden got plenty of mongrel in them. And we had no Klem or Ponga. We would’ve put 30 on them when it was 11v11 and Kalyn was on the field

perverse

Referee
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuudes.

Are we the real deal?
I'm willing to say yes at this point if we can get our stars back onto the park after this origin period. Next game or 2 will be tough without Dan (assuming suspension) and Klemmer not there.

As a side note, Dan didn't make the most metres tonight... but his physicality was awesome. The Burgii went after him, and he stood his ground against all 3 of the pricks. Proud of his effort tonight.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I know we've had some great wins so far this year, but that takes the cake. We weren't actually meant to win that game, but the players stuck to the game plan and showed a tremendous amount of belief in each other.

So proud...so damn proud.

Latest posts