What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Penrith @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 15: Newcastle v Penrith

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burwood

Bench
Siones development was totally mishandled

He should have spent 2 years on the wing before playing elsewhere but was instead constantly moved between wing, centre and fullback. Kid never got a chance to bed down a spot properly

Yep. He’d spend an entire offseason bulking up and training to be a backrower, and then get shifted back into centres to cover injury. Brown was infatuated in having a centre/backrower in the side to cover any injuries in the backline (anybody else remember our British signing Joe Wardle?).

Haffa

Yep. He’d spend an entire offseason bulking up and training to be a backrower, and then get shifted back into centres to cover injury. Brown was infatuated in having a centre/backrower in the side to cover any injuries in the backline (anybody else remember our British signing Joe Wardle?).
I remember us signing him a year in advance and then getting him to move early. Then he got homesick and left after a year.

Yosh

Coach
Geez hope he plays. I want either Latrell or Best to play left centre for the Blues because I hate Ramien. Happy to see Watson get a run though.

KPP not listed now.
Lucas listed to start.
Crossland, Jones, Hetherington and DSaf listed on the bench.
Croker and Maps listed as reserves.

Woody90

Juniors
Anyone reckon we can win today? I don’t think we can but I actually enjoy games against the top sides as I go into it with no expectations. It’s the games against the sides we’re expected to beat but then can’t are the ones I get nervous about.

Yosh

Coach
Recently we've given it pretty hard to the Panthers but do end up losing the match. Unfortunately don't see it changing today either.