What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 22: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Taumalolo out probably tips the scales our way to favouritism.
That probably means we will definitely lose ☠️

Perth Tiger

Bench
Wow! Payten is cooked. That's right up there with Fittler playing Anasta at fullback.
He was actually pretty good in his game at fullback, and he at least had some experience at the back as he play Qld cup at fullback before becoming a first grade hooker.

Centre though, any decent team would exploit that all day long. So I expect us to play the opposite side for most of the game.

Tigerm

First Grade
Hasn't been that way, the last 2 weeks?

But a lot of our future forwards are playing, so it should be interesting. Good to see Jake Simpkin get a run.

No backs reserve though?

Tiger05

First Grade
The team looks good to me. Simpkin and Simpkins are in the team. We have to run with two hookers because Liddle is struggling atm. Hopefully if we limit their minutes they can show us they can be quality NRL players.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Finally 2 hookers! We’ve been calling for it for ages. I’d like to see Simpkins start and Lids off the bench. I think Simpkins could play a role similar to B Smith, same build

It looks to me a bit like a team for next year with Jake S, Tuki and Tuilagi all on the bench.

In the press conference Madge seemed to insinuate Jet will play, so wouldn’t surprise me if there’s another shuffle to come.

Still not sure we win but happy Madge is giving some of the younger guys a go.

Now that Mbye is on his way, we can expect some of his ‘champagne football’ to return.

It was revealed that he’s been trying to get out since the start of the season.

We’ve been screwing him around all year to make sure his impending exit is as financially favourable to us as possible.

I was ropable when he stole Doogies spot after a couple of fair games. That was Madge flattering himself, succumbing to weakness.

As a person, he’s a great guy, down to earth and loves his fans. Good luck to him.

I remember Jason Taylor moving Kyle Lovett to the centre’s during a game, what a disaster that turned out to be, everyone could see it was not working bar that imbecile Taylor.
But like Mbye, when all is said done, take jason out of any position of responsibility, he’s a f**king good bloke.