What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Penrith @ BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Who will win? Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Who will make our first error?

Marzhew or Dan Saifiti is an obvious pick but I'm going to go with a roughie and say Dylan Lucas.

Apey

Staff member
That was an imaginary error so that doesn't count. No forward pass or knock on.

perverse

Referee
Honestly, KPP needs some time in reserves. I like the guy, but he just doesn't seem to have his mojo at the moment. If we had some viable replacements I'd be in favour of giving him some time down there to gain some confidence back. And play him on the right side too. And stop just shoveling it to him on nothing plays all the time too. He's so underutilized and misused.

Woody90

Juniors
Honestly, KPP needs some time in reserves. I like the guy, but he just doesn't seem to have his mojo at the moment. If we had some viable replacements I'd be in favour of giving him some time down there to gain some confidence back. And play him on the right side too. And sotp just shoveling it to him on nothing plays all the time too. He's so underutilized and misused.

He’s used terribly.