What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 23: Newcastle v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
That Crossland double movement is so much worse than just the no try. He gives up the penalty when we could have kept the momentum going down their end in a see-sawing contest. Start to apply some sustained pressure. Instead they get the gift upfield and almost score again.

We make these types of errors at the end of attacking sets all the time. It's not just not scoring, it's how we find ways to instantly give up the field position, and often let the other team come down and score. The non contested chip-bombs are a big part of that problem. Been this way for years now, I don't how it hasn't become a key focus in the one percenters category, but it's the Knights way.

Knight Tales

Bench
lol, that's outrageous. It's hard to imagine Tuala scoring that try. I'd say that wing spot is Sharpe's to lose at this point.
Sharpe is a total gun. And the club has massive choice to make when he is next OC. Cos at a guess he will want to be a fullback. Not a winger.

perverse

Referee
Sharpe is a total gun. And the club has massive choice to make when he is next OC. Cos at a guess he will want to be a fullback. Not a winger.
I mean if he can find a fullback contract at another club he'll take it I suppose. It's a very well served position across the comp, though.