What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
And that’s the difference between you and me.

It’s never good we lose. That sucks. You’ll enjoy telling a bunch of people how much we didn’t deserve to win it.

Why do you even bother?
There's nothing enjoyable about it, but i'll call it as I see it yeah. Are you having fun watching them?

mozza91

Coach
And that’s the difference between you and me.

It’s never good we lose. That sucks. You’ll enjoy telling a bunch of people how much we didn’t deserve to win it.

Why do you even bother?
He’s edgy though.
Being a limped dick fan and than whinging about everything the club does makes him cool.

perverse

Referee
Still rattling my brain about that Kennedy field goal charge down/blockers/2 metres offside thing.
Just how?
The how is that the bunker is too chicken shit to make a call that directly decides a match on the spot. They'll make a negative decision that stops a team winning, but they won't just hand a team a win no matter how right the call is.

perverse

Referee
That was actually pretty fun. I didn’t think we’d get that close. We nearly f**king won it. Better than getting flogged.
Well we certainly won't have to strive for anything better whilst we have the best fans in the league like yourself around. We're all clapping for you. You are the wind beneath the wings of every performance like that.

I just want better, and I'm exhausted from waiting. I'm sorry that offends you, but honestly I don't really proof-read my posts to make sure they adhere with your sensibilities of fandom either.

Bartwah

Juniors
I'm just putting it out there but I think our side is good enough to make the top 8 every year. If we just contested kicks throughout the season, I have no doubt we would have scored enough points to win 3 or 4 more games this year. It's like we're coached not to win.
A mate said to me after our first try that McCarthy would be hooked at halftime because he contested a high ball which resulted in KPP’s try. Hooked for not following the game plan of not contesting at all 😂

Alex28

Coach
I can understand both your perspectives, but you lost me here. That wasn't fun. We had a dig, but we were absolutely hopeless today.
We were pretty great in defence. Attack was frustrating, but we got a mile closer than most of us expected. I enjoyed them throwing the ball around and backing themselves - didn’t come off at times, didn’t always pick the right time to do it, but they had a dig, and let’s face it, did what we have been asking them to do.

perverse

Referee
A mate said to me after our first try that McCarthy would be hooked at halftime because he contested a high ball which resulted in KPP’s try. Hooked for not following the game plan of not contesting at all 😂
I was super happy for McCarthy that he really turned it around after the first 10 minutes. Got some footy in him, and went looking for work and took some important carries. Came up trumps twice on those high balls too!

Alex28

Coach
Well we certainly won't have to strive for anything better whilst we have the best fans in the league like yourself around. We're all clapping for you. You are the wind beneath the wings of every performance like that.

I just want better, and I'm exhausted from waiting. I'm sorry that offends you, but honestly I don't really proof-read my posts to make sure they adhere with your sensibilities of fandom either.
You really don’t like being challenged. This should be a safe space for you where everyone agrees with you. One person challenges you, and you produce dribble like the above…

perverse

Referee
You really don’t like being challenged. This should be a safe space for you where everyone agrees with you. One person challenges you, and you produce dribble like the above…
Challenged on what mate? I don't think I need to sit here and convince anyone that that was a difficult game to watch, and not a lot of fun. I know we're all forever masochists-in-training here, but we're not quite on your level of enjoying it yet. Give us some time.

Can we please talk about some footy instead of whatever this nonsense is?

Alex28

Coach
Challenged on what mate? I don't think I need to sit here and convince anyone that that was a difficult game to watch, and not a lot of fun. I know we're all forever masochists-in-training here, but we're not quite on your level of enjoying it yet. Give us some time.

Can we please talk about some footy instead of whatever this nonsense is?
What do you mean “in-training”?

Your constant diatribe around not liking the coach is nothing new. This forum has never liked a coach we have had. It wasn’t around when Mal Reilly was here.

What you haven’t done, is come up with someone genuinely better who is available.
*The assistant coach Brian McDermott
*Madge
( my previous first choice Flannagan now has the saints going well)