What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs South Sydney @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
I’d argue he’s the worst player in the comp. No idea why we resigned him l. Take the win as we don’t get many but that second half was a hard watch, absolutely horrible.
As you know, I think he is a hugely overrated player.

I do think resigning him for a pie and coke type deal is a good move though. In a comp with a lot of injuries, clubs need depth. With the vastly reduced deal he is on, that gives the club wriggle room regardless of the form he will be in for 2025.

If Douhei is in our top two centres, our team will be in deep shit next year.

Nutz

Bench
As you know, I think he is a hugely overrated player.

I do think resigning him for a pie and coke type deal is a good move though. In a comp with a lot of injuries, clubs need depth. With the vastly reduced deal he is on, that gives the club wriggle room regardless of the form he will be in for 2025.

If Douhei is in our top two centres, our team will be in deep shit next year.
I just watched the game again. Three times AD hogged the ball with a player unmarked outside of him and he arm grabbed all night.
Hopefully he'll either play better or buzz off next year.

Tigerm

Coach
Well, when was the last time, we have won more than 4 games in a season?

We are now a chance to go into the last games GF for the spoon, with a chance of giving it to the slimes.

I think, with the experience our young blokes have had this year and the talent we have coming, we should get comfortable away from the bottom and dare to dream for 9th again.

Pezz70

Juniors
TBF, they've scored off that play a few times.
Was not even close to the right play at that time, Api was set on that play and didn’t look to see what was going on, on the right. That’s footy though and you’re right it has been a useful play in the past

Tiger05

First Grade
I just watched the game again. Three times AD hogged the ball with a player unmarked outside of him and he arm grabbed all night.
Hopefully he'll either play better or buzz off next year.

He is shithouse.

Tiger05

First Grade

He'll be sorry he left.

He is such a dickhead. He was actually good last night. He is a big body and can dent the line but he has also been inconsistent and mistake ridden with us. You'd think he repay us and stick with us but he goes to the Storm with a dodgy cap deal.

Nutz

Bench
He is such a dickhead. He was actually good last night. He is a big body and can dent the line but he has also been inconsistent and mistake ridden with us. You'd think he repay us and stick with us but he goes to the Storm with a dodgy cap deal.
The whole thing makes me sick. We stuck by him but obviously it's not a 2 way street.

Nutz

Bench
Was not even close to the right play at that time, Api was set on that play and didn’t look to see what was going on, on the right. That’s footy though and you’re right it has been a useful play in the past
Api was poor last night. I'd be resting him and playing Da Silva for the remaining games but that's not going to happen because of the spoon predicament.
How's your head this morning Pezz, I'm very average :(

Nutz

Bench
Our lack of height and physical presence was evident last last with all three (wingers/fullback) allowing the bomb to bounce and go uncontested.
Mason needs to find a voice and organise the back. Apart from that and a shocking arm grab that let in a try he was very good.
He will benefit from this experience moving fwd.