What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Manly @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Your delivery's good...I think it's just your material. Try this...." so WHAT'S the deal with the peanuts in the little bag?...you can never get them opened and when you do they spill all ( eye roll here) over the place...."..
If that don't work it's OK....I have others

You are really good at that. Thanks for the tips. I'm going to go and try it on my kids.

I wont be Booing Brookes , im actually enjoying watching Manly benifit from the actual good things he offers and what he was recruited for. Yes he was paid crazy money here but i cant recall any game he didnt try his hardest for the club unlike plenty of other shit merkins we have paid overs for and they didnt even have a go... Anasta,Imbo etc Then you have the others that were given an nrl carreer then walked 1st chance they got and then some also bagged the club. AKA Moses, Sharon and the f**king horse head etc. BOO those merkins!!
I kind of agree with this. He’s a serviceable supporting half but isn’t an organiser and never has been. The club lost 3 marquee players in one season then panicked and threw stupid money at him and tried to shoehorn him into a role he was never fit for. He also has a dreadful record in big moments. Has we locked down an actual organising halfback and played Brooks as a 6 on half the wage we were actually paying him he would have given us results.

That said, the narrative being pushed that he is some elite level half that was held back by the evil Tigers is rubbish. He’s never been in the top tier halves and never will be.

Nutz

Bench
I kind of agree with this. He’s a serviceable supporting half but isn’t an organiser and never has been. The club lost 3 marquee players in one season then panicked and threw stupid money at him and tried to shoehorn him into a role he was never fit for. He also has a dreadful record in big moments. Has we locked down an actual organising halfback and played Brooks as a 6 on half the wage we were actually paying him he would have given us results.

That said, the narrative being pushed that he is some elite level half that was held back by the evil Tigers is rubbish. He’s never been in the top tier halves and never will be.
Also the club was trying to sell the one club glamour poster boy that would inturn make the board look good.

I reckon i could argue Seyfarths been one of our top 5 players this year.

Api, Galvin, Bula, Samuela easily the top 4. Would say hes probably next down.
Api, Galvin, Bula, Samuela and Pole

Seyfarth and Sezer had their moments but also got binned for some idiotic stuff, which when we’ve struggled with ill discipline all season is a big mark against them.

Nutz

Bench

Seyfarth and Sezer had their moments but also got binned for some idiotic stuff, which when we’ve struggled with ill discipline all season is a big mark against them.
I'm prepared to cut Seyfarth (say fart) some slack because he is one of the few that tries his heart out each game. I think he's starting to realize, as he gets more and more game time, that he's one of the senior guys now and you can see there is a bit of self belief happening.
He's still young, 25yrs, 191cm and 104kgs. I believe he has heaps of potential. I've seen him offload and as we saw against Manly when Latu put him through a gap that he's got a bit of toe too. We've seen him score crash ball plays this year as well.
Surely this is his best year so far. As you said Marshy, he's had some brain farts and ill discipline moments BUT if he can improve on that he should be in the run on side each game.

Tigerm

Coach

We need a mongrel or two in the team though.

Latest posts