What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
I'm not sure about this. Mbye isn't a bad player and he looked good at centre. Xerri looks great but he is a rookie. Morris has been great but he is getting on.

I'd have no problems with Mbye at centre. If anything I think he may be a safer option that Momo or Marsters.
We will have to agree to disagree, cause Mbye is ordinary at centre, he had an ok game here and there but if he is targeted in any game the Tigers struggle to win. Parra 2nd game was a perfect illustration of it. It wasn’t the last time he was exploited in defence either. I don’t mind been proven wrong when it comes to the Tigers , so if he comes good I will be happy to eat humble pie:joy:

Pezz70

Juniors
I'm not sure about this. Mbye isn't a bad player and he looked good at centre. Xerri looks great but he is a rookie. Morris has been great but he is getting on.

I'd have no problems with Mbye at centre. If anything I think he may be a safer option that Momo or Marsters.
Momirovski is a solid defender, has played a bit of footy at centre, is far better at centre than on the wing and is way better than Mbye in the centres. It’s a shame the coach killed Marsters confidence by making him kick for so long , it’s hurt him, but there’s been a couple things in his last couple
Of games that lead me to believe he will be great if we make the eight

Tiger05

First Grade
What level is Mbye at? he's been deadset bog average his whole career. His nice guy dimenna seems to overshadow the fact he's barely 1st grade standard

I don't see that. I reckon he was good for us last year and good this year in the centres. He was picked for SOO and didn't look out of place.

The unknown

Juniors
I don't see that. I reckon he was good for us last year and good this year in the centres. He was picked for SOO and didn't look out of place.

Mate let's not kid ourselves he was the most laughed about origin selection. Averaged 10 mins a game

Good on him though. 100k in his pocket

I just don't see him being as good as what you see him to be. Love to be proven wrong though

Tiger05

First Grade
Mate let's not kid ourselves he was the most laughed about origin selection. Averaged 10 mins a game

Good on him though. 100k in his pocket

I just don't see him being as good as what you see him to be. Love to be proven wrong though

I don't think he is that good. I think he has been our best performed centre this year plus he was good last year.

I think if he doesn't come on we will get rid of him or pay him a lot less when it's contract renewal time.

simmo05

Bench
Momo is a gun. Should have been there r1, but hey, lets have a f**king slug stinking it up and 458 missed conversions from our goal kicker.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Mbye is a decent player but lets be honest: if we read tomorrow that he asked for a release to sign with another club, freeing up his $700-800k a season, nobody would mind. He's a decent first grader but surplus to our needs. We need a big, fast, out-and-out centre, not another decent first grader trying to find his best position

Trollhammaren

Juniors

He was sure out of place when he let NSW score that final try in the dying seconds of Origin III. Cost them the series in the end.

super_coach

First Grade
My nephew was talking to Garner today..he works for the company that managers Luke.
Anyway he asked him If Robbie is playing the answer was...he has no idea at this stage.

The other question, are they confident and is said very confident. I guess two stock standard reply’s, but my nephew said he was being straight with his answers and was really up beat about the club

Tiger05

First Grade
He was sure out of place when he let NSW score that final try in the dying seconds of Origin III. Cost them the series in the end.

It's pretty rough to blame him for that. He missed a tackle but a lot of players would have missed that.

Latest posts